Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Need someone to weigh in on something...... Watch

Hi all,

I am very sorry if this appears to be a giant ramble of nonsense, however I would appreciate any comments or advice, so to speak on my "Issue" I guess you could say.....

Here goes!

I recently started university, literally this week. If I am honest it has been a bit tough this week. I am already beginning to feel as if this year is going to be uninspiring, however I am determined to get through it. *For the record, I commute to university*.

But university is not my core issues, something else has plagued my mind as of late.

I am turning 20 in less than two-weeks and have only ever had one short relationship. It lasted for three-weeks and was back in March/April. I have not had any sexual experience or even any real feelings for a woman before.

As I now depart my teens, I really feel as if I want a relationship and some kind of sexual experience, I almost feel deprived at times. But as a modest person I do not let these desires/emotions be known to everyone, simply because it is hardly appropriate.

Am I overthinking things? Do I need to just take it day by day?

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated, thanks a lot!

ReputationRep:
    I think youre over thinking it tbh. Its normal to be in your late teens/early 20s and not have much experience with the opposite sex
    I feel like relationships happen when you least expect it.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 6, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.