Zoe Lea
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Is anyone else out there doing aqa for Geography A level because apparently its a new specification and I just so happen to start year 12 by doing the most annoying topic there is - Changing Places.

Because its so new and its human geography, there are little resources and past paper questions.
Can someone PLEASE tell me the sort of questions that would be on a test.
Or share any useful info or links or resources or books (pretty much ANYTHING) they have on this topic?
TSR Jessica
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you've posted in the right place? Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there.
Fighter365
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Omg I'm dping it too and hate it, it feels like such a wishy washy topic
AlevelBiologist
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Zoe Lea)
Is anyone else out there doing aqa for Geography A level because apparently its a new specification and I just so happen to start year 12 by doing the most annoying topic there is - Changing Places.

Because its so new and its human geography, there are little resources and past paper questions.
Can someone PLEASE tell me the sort of questions that would be on a test.
Or share any useful info or links or resources or books (pretty much ANYTHING) they have on this topic?
Hi, I've made some resources which should cover the basic concepts for changing places. Let me know if it's helpful

Here's one on relationships and connections between places and how past and present connections shape place character: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrIU0FP5QxY
CuriousCat567
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Perhaps check out physics and maths tutor?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now? (select all that apply)

Lack of purpose or routine (276)
15.5%
Uncertainty around my education (279)
15.67%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (177)
9.94%
Isolating with family (126)
7.07%
Lack of support system (eg. Teachers, counsellors) (79)
4.44%
Lack of exercise/ability to be outside (149)
8.37%
Loneliness (176)
9.88%
Financial worries (72)
4.04%
Concern about myself or my loved ones getting ill (163)
9.15%
Exposure to negative news/social media (126)
7.07%
Lack of real life entertainment (eg. cinema, gigs, restaurants) (158)
8.87%

Watched Threads