Ashley195
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Can anyone help me with this question? ‘People shape places and places shape people’ Give examples of such processes with reference to change in your local place
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Ashley195)
Can anyone help me with this question? ‘People shape places and places shape people’ Give examples of such processes with reference to change in your local place
You need to think of local people maybe famous ones who have contributed to your town/ city and been influential in the way its developed? Famous historical people, inventors, leaders businessmen etc.

You then need to look at people who where heavily influenced by the area in what they chose to do and how they chose to live their life. Maybe look for famous people again who owe a lot to the area or still like to be associated with it?
AlevelBiologist
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Ashley195)

Hi, I've made some resources which should cover the basic concepts for changing places. Let me know if it's helpful

Here's one on relationships and connections between places and how past and present connections shape place character: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrIU0FP5QxY
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With HE fairs postponed, would a virtual HE fair be useful?

Yes (103)
61.31%
No (65)
38.69%

Watched Threads