The Student Room Group

Explore learning interview

I recently had a phone interview which was successful and was asked to come for an interview at their centre. Could anyone who has been through the process tell me what kind of questions they ask in the interview ? What the maths and English assessment is about ? This is for the part time tutor role btw
Original post by mem123
I recently had a phone interview which was successful and was asked to come for an interview at their centre. Could anyone who has been through the process tell me what kind of questions they ask in the interview ? What the maths and English assessment is about ? This is for the part time tutor role btw

I got to interview there, didn’t get the job which in hindsight is brilliant as it led to a much better job.
The maths assessment was some reasonably basic questions non calculator. The English was I was given a quote and had to write a mini essay about education. Can’t remember the full details as it’s been a while. Other than that you have an interview and work with the kids for a bit. Overall it’s quite an enjoyable interview. You may begin to notice some of the flaws with their service though. One of the kids was bored stuff as his plan included English work he had already completed multiple times.

Hope that helps and all the best.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending