Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Read this if you're having a bad day Watch

Hello you
    The person who made you feel like rubbish? Don't let them have that satisfaction, be yourself and own it! Love yourself and don't let yourself get too wrapped in what they say.
    The person who told you that they didn't like a certain part of your body? Your arms, legs or stomach? Own those stretch marks, you earned them! Love yourself, love the way you look and look after yourself
    The person you care so much about but they barely see you? Keep loving them but don't let it hurt you, you'll find someone who notices this and they will appreciate the way you treat others.
    The person who picks on you? Chances are they have issues of their own or are jealous of they way you are or what you have.
    The stress of studies or peers? Don't worry about it. At the end of the day your health is the most important and a fancy job, money and flashy items will not make you happy. Being happy, comfortable and having friends/family who love and take care of you are the most important things to have.

If you're having a bad day then I hoped that this made you smile or made you feel a bit better. With the way people treat each other these days, we need to be doing more to help each other.
    Remember to love and respect yourself! There is only one you and there will only ever be one you. Be the best you that you can be, make yourself happy and make others happy too
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Hello you
    The person who made you feel like rubbish? Don't let them have that satisfaction, be yourself and own it! Love yourself and don't let yourself get too wrapped in what they say.
    The person who told you that they didn't like a certain part of your body? Your arms, legs or stomach? Own those stretch marks, you earned them! Love yourself, love the way you look and look after yourself
    The person you care so much about but they barely see you? Keep loving them but don't let it hurt you, you'll find someone who notices this and they will appreciate the way you treat others.
    The person who picks on you? Chances are they have issues of their own or are jealous of they way you are or what you have.
    The stress of studies or peers? Don't worry about it. At the end of the day your health is the most important and a fancy job, money and flashy items will not make you happy. Being happy, comfortable and having friends/family who love and take care of you are the most important things to have.

If you're having a bad day then I hoped that this made you smile or made you feel a bit better. With the way people treat each other these days, we need to be doing more to help each other.
    Remember to love and respect yourself! There is only one you and there will only ever be one you. Be the best you that you can be, make yourself happy and make others happy too
    Did you copy and paste this lol
    Cute though, I think I needed this

imma pin this on my chrome task bar thing so i can read it everyday , thank you

ReputationRep:
    this is quite homosexual

I'm not having a bad day
    But I still clicked

Lol no did not copy and paste this, wrote this myself
    & you're welcome
    & how is making someone want to feel better homosexual?

ReputationRep:
    I earned my stretch marks by eating bacon and drinking vanilla coke. Should I still be proud?

ReputationRep:
    I've got some stretch marks on my upper biceps and at the top of my lats under my armpits, but I see them as badges of honour cause they were developed through mad gainz 💪🏼

Yes be proud as long as you're healthy

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.