Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Basically I am applying to Durham for my undergrad geography course (BA) and I am really struggling to pick a college, I want to be self catered and like lots of sleep so which college would be best for me? Also which one is closest to the geog department

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bonnie99)
    Basically I am applying to Durham for my undergrad geography course (BA) and I am really struggling to pick a college, I want to be self catered and like lots of sleep so which college would be best for me? Also which one is closest to the geog department
    If I were you I would go for Butler, if my memory serves me correctly Geog is on the science site so its just down the bank

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by quinny07)
    If I were you I would go for Butler, if my memory serves me correctly Geog is on the science site so its just down the bank
    Butler is ages away from the science site.

Choose whatever college you fancy really, the science site is pretty centrally located.

ReputationRep:
    If you want self catered your only choices are Butlers and St Cuthberts. All the others are fully catered.

ReputationRep:
    Greys and Marys are the two closest to the science site, Butler is quite far although it's the only college that's self catered

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.