Which Durham college to pick for Geography

Watch
Bonnie99
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Basically I am applying to Durham for my undergrad geography course (BA) and I am really struggling to pick a college, I want to be self catered and like lots of sleep so which college would be best for me? Also which one is closest to the geog department
quinny07
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Bonnie99)
Basically I am applying to Durham for my undergrad geography course (BA) and I am really struggling to pick a college, I want to be self catered and like lots of sleep so which college would be best for me? Also which one is closest to the geog department
If I were you I would go for Butler, if my memory serves me correctly Geog is on the science site so its just down the bank
durhamdunce
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by quinny07)
If I were you I would go for Butler, if my memory serves me correctly Geog is on the science site so its just down the bank
Butler is ages away from the science site.

Choose whatever college you fancy really, the science site is pretty centrally located.
2childmum
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
If you want self catered your only choices are Butlers and St Cuthberts. All the others are fully catered.
carolinehj
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Greys and Marys are the two closest to the science site, Butler is quite far although it's the only college that's self catered
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (174)
58.98%
I don't have everything I need (121)
41.02%

Watched Threads