Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Destiny 2 Discussion Thread Watch

• TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Calling all Guardians! This is a new thread for all things Destiny 2.
    Meet other Guardians. Share tips and tricks. Give other Guardians a heads up for new events. Show off your cool loot. Ask for advice. Rant about a a public event that doesn't spawn the servitor (that actually happened).
    If it's destiny 2 related you can post it here.

Oh and while I'm here... Prepare to fight for glory- Iron Banner is coming next Tuesday! Fight forever Guardian!!
    Name:  destiny-2-iron-banner.jpg
Views: 24
Size:  127.7 KB

ReputationRep:
    I need that titan helmet in my life, so I'm going to be grinding the Iron Banner like crazy to get it.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ)
    I need that titan helmet in my life, so I'm going to be grinding the Iron Banner like crazy to get it.
    Bf is super excited about the Warlock armour and that helmet. I'm loving the cloak trim. As long as I get that I'll be satisfied. There is going to be sooo much swearing in my house next week :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    I have both my hunter and titan plus 300 and decided to main titan over hunter which is unusual for me. Done the raid 4 times now so hope we get some new stuff soon. I've also decided New Monarchy for the next faction rally as the armour looks cool.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Guru Jason)
    I have both my hunter and titan plus 300 and decided to main titan over hunter which is unusual for me. Done the raid 4 times now so hope we get some new stuff soon. I've also decided New Monarchy for the next faction rally as the armour looks cool.
    No Warlock? Come on man- how can you say no to space magic?
    Bet you can't guess what I main.

I've decided on New Monarchy for my hunter, but didn't get them ready in time for this rally so I'll just have to wait till next time (whenever that is).

Well if it's new stuff you're after you're in luck cos Iron Banana is coming and it's got some pretty interesting new gear! :woo:
    I don't think we've had anything quite like it before so it's pretty cool.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kindred)
    No Warlock? Come on man- how can you say no to space magic?
    Bet you can't guess what I main.

I've decided on New Monarchy for my hunter, but didn't get them ready in time for this rally so I'll just have to wait till next time (whenever that is).

Well if it's new stuff you're after you're in luck cos Iron Banana is coming and it's got some pretty interesting new gear! :woo:
    I don't think we've had anything quite like it before so it's pretty cool.
    I have a Warlock in the making and doing the story mode as we speak. Only if I atm though. I still gotta get used to the glide.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    I have a Warlock in the making and doing the story mode as we speak. Only if I atm though. I still gotta get used to the glide.
    Switching between hunter and anything else is so confusing. I've almost fallen off so many things

ReputationRep:
    Switching between hunter and anything else is so confusing. I've almost fallen off so many things
    I always get caught off guard when using my warlock, I expect it's jump to be like the Titan or Hunters one (where you can jump again whilst in the air and still get some extra height & distance), so when I try jumping again while airborne with my warlock I'm usually horrified to see myself slowly descending to my impending doom.

I've now made it to 300 on my Hunter so I need to get used to that Warlock jump seeing as that's the character I'll be trying to level up now.

Edit: Btw, was the servitor event mentioned in the OP the one on Nessus (The Exodus Black region)?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    I always get caught off guard when using my warlock, I expect it's jump to be like the Titan or Hunters one (where you can jump again whilst in the air and still get some extra height & distance), so when I try jumping again while airborne with my warlock I'm usually horrified to see myself slowly descending to my impending doom.

I've now made it to 300 on my Hunter so I need to get used to that Warlock jump seeing as that's the character I'll be trying to level up now.

Edit: Btw, was the servitor event mentioned in the OP the one on Nessus (The Exodus Black region)?
    That's far too familiar an image for me

Congratulations and good luck. My hunter has overtaken my warlock now cos he had all my better guns while collecting exotics and powerful gear so got a boost my warlock never got.

And yes it is. It seems to keep happening too.

ReputationRep:
    That's far too familiar an image for me

Congratulations and good luck. My hunter has overtaken my warlock now cos he had all my better guns while collecting exotics and powerful gear so got a boost my warlock never got.

And yes it is. It seems to keep happening too.
    I experienced it for the second time yesterday, I couldn't see the main Servitor but everyone else could (apparently I was stood underneath it and it was shooting me for them), and then I was the only one who could see the standard servitors that you have to destroy to make it heroic, god knows what causes it to happen.

Think my team managed to get to the checkpoint at the end of the raid yesterday but needed one more person so I'll probably be doing that tonight! :dance:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    I experienced it for the second time yesterday, I couldn't see the main Servitor but everyone else could (apparently I was stood underneath it and it was shooting me for them), and then I was the only one who could see the standard servitors that you have to destroy to make it heroic, god knows what causes it to happen.

Think my team managed to get to the checkpoint at the end of the raid yesterday but needed one more person so I'll probably be doing that tonight! :dance:
    Neither me or bf could see the main guy until the last couple of seconds. Don't think anybody else could either by all the random shooting and everybody going all out as soon as it appeared. Poor bf couldn't see the chest though (but it went to the postmaster anyway so no big loss).

Good luck with the raid. I don't think I'll ever be attempting it!

ReputationRep:
    Neither me or bf could see the main guy until the last couple of seconds. Don't think anybody else could either by all the random shooting and everybody going all out as soon as it appeared. Poor bf couldn't see the chest though (but it went to the postmaster anyway so no big loss).

Good luck with the raid. I don't think I'll ever be attempting it!
    You should at least try it. It's so easy once you know each section.

ReputationRep:
    Just got the Ghost Primus raid auto rifle from a random powerful engram from my clan. Now my main kinetic weapon.

ReputationRep:
    Just got the Ghost Primus raid auto rifle from a random powerful engram from my clan. Now my main kinetic weapon.
    The joys of being in a decent clan and having good fortune with RNG.

ReputationRep:
    The joys of being in a decent clan and having good fortune with RNG.
    My clan isn't great. I'm lv 300 and the only one over 290. Unjust got lucky with the Engram for the clan nightfall.

ReputationRep:
    My clan isn't great. I'm lv 300 and the only one over 290. Unjust got lucky with the Engram for the clan nightfall.
    No kidding, you got a raid rifle from a nightfall engram? I didn't even think that was possible! :shock:

I think I might be able to get my Titan to max level this week, my clans been quite active so hopefully, I'll have some goodies waiting for me with Hawthorne when I get home from work tonight. :crossedf:

ReputationRep:
    No kidding, you got a raid rifle from a nightfall engram? I didn't even think that was possible! :shock:

I think I might be able to get my Titan to max level this week, my clans been quite active so hopefully, I'll have some goodies waiting for me with Hawthorne when I get home from work tonight. :crossedf:
    I didn't either so was quite surprised when I got it. I now have the auto rifle and the rocket launcher which are the 2 best raid weapons imo.

ReputationRep:
    I didn't either so was quite surprised when I got it. I now have the auto rifle and the rocket launcher which are the 2 best raid weapons imo.
    Good to know though, I suppose that would mean that you could get raid gear from the crucible and flashpoint engrams?

I've been using the Wardcliff Coil, it's amazing at taking out large groups of golden enemies.

I'm trying to get the Prosecutor (the Trials auto rifle), from what I've heard its an amazing weapon.

ReputationRep:
    Good to know though, I suppose that would mean that you could get raid gear from the crucible and flashpoint engrams?

I've been using the Wardcliff Coil, it's amazing at taking out large groups of golden enemies.

I'm trying to get the Prosecutor (the Trials auto rifle), from what I've heard its an amazing weapon.
    I think you have to have completed the raid and have access to Benedict to get it from any engrams

ReputationRep:
    I think you have to have completed the raid and have access to Benedict to get it from any engrams
    Yeah, that would definitely make sense.

I still need to finish the raid but probably won't be doing it this week though as I'm trying to get all of the Iron Banner armour, speaking of which, have got any of the chest piece for your warlock yet Kindred?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.