Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Destiny 2 Discussion Thread Watch

• TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ)
    Yeah, that would definitely make sense.

I still need to finish the raid but probably won't be doing it this week though as I'm trying to get all of the Iron Banner armour, speaking of which, have got any of the chest piece for your warlock yet Kindred?
    Playing as hunter to start so I can get the cloak. Haven't gotten anywhere yet though. I've only played a couple of matches.

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys- been avoiding any desto 2 news recently as waiting for the PC edition to drop next week.
    Just wondering if anyone about to play/grind it next week? Let me know if you're getting it on PC as going to need a fireteam!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by omLJ)
    Hey guys- been avoiding any desto 2 news recently as waiting for the PC edition to drop next week.
    Just wondering if anyone about to play/grind it next week? Let me know if you're getting it on PC as going to need a fireteam!
    I've been considering getting it on PC, although not until some point next year as I can't really justify buying it for a third time at its launch price.

Tip: If you're planning on making multiple characters...
    Spoiler:
    Show

When you start the afresh on your 2nd / 3rd character, chances are you'll be trying to hit level 20 as soon as possible, my advice to you would be to stop whatever you're doing when you see a public event and make your way over to it, the reason I say this is the heroic variants of these events can give you 3000+ exp, whereas the missions only give about 900 exp (you can do 2 or 3 PE's in the time it would take for you to do a mission).

• TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    How did everybody get on with Iron Banner?
    I didn't get the damn cloak I was after so I'm feeling quite bitter about the whole thing. :unimpressed:
    Kept being spawned in the middle of fire fights or right on top of people too. Had one match where I just had no chance of surviving cos of all the stupid spawns.
    I did kick butt a couple of times too though so it's not all bad.

Well you know what they say- All's well that ends w- wait, it didn't end well. I didn't get the freaking cloak!
    I'll get over it eventually

ReputationRep:
    Only managed 3 games of iron banner cos I went away for work and didn't play for a week and a bit. Kicked the raid in hour and half last night though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kindred)
    How did everybody get on with Iron Banner?
    I didn't get the damn cloak I was after so I'm feeling quite bitter about the whole thing. :unimpressed:
    Kept being spawned in the middle of fire fights or right on top of people too. Had one match where I just had no chance of surviving cos of all the stupid spawns.
    I did kick butt a couple of times too though so it's not all bad.

Well you know what they say- All's well that ends w- wait, it didn't end well. I didn't get the freaking cloak!
    I'll get over it eventually
    I only got the Iron Banner kinetic auto rifle & the fusion rifle (didn't get the warlock chest piece I wanted :cry2:), we kept going up against teams using that damn Uriels Gift, which is probably the most OP auto rifle you can get for crucible. I'd been trying to get one for the previous 2 weeks in preparation for Iron Banner and as if to spite me I had two of them drop yesterday from my clan engrams.

On the bright side, my clan hit max level this week! :dance:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ)
    I only got the Iron Banner kinetic auto rifle & the fusion rifle (didn't get the warlock chest piece I wanted :cry2:), we kept going up against teams using that damn Uriels Gift, which is probably the most OP auto rifle you can get for crucible. I'd been trying to get one for the previous 2 weeks in preparation for Iron Banner and as if to spite me I had two of them drop yesterday from my clan engrams.

On the bright side, my clan hit max level this week! :dance:
    Oh dear! I got hit with that one a fair few times too.
    Congrats! Mine just hit lv 2

ReputationRep:
    Can't believe they cancelled Trials because of an emote (Bureaucratic Walk).

Trials of the Nine
    As a follow-up to reported incidents of emote glitching in the Crucible, we are investigating a fix that we plan to deploy during the first week of November. In the meantime, the next two instances of Trials of the Nine will be postponed. Please stay tuned for updates. We will provide more information as it becomes available. At this time the next instance of Trials of the Nine is forecasted to resume on November 3, 2017.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.