Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Iranian girl first time in London!salam! Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fateme666)
    Oh thanks
    There are some problems in every country but actually i didn't have any problems there just want to try and give this chance to myself to challenge myself for studying in best universities in England that actually not existing in my country at all
    Good luck with it.
    And please don’t assume that everyone is racist or against you being here. Perhaps I could have phrased my question better but if you jump to that conclusion easily, people will get irritated, especially on tsr!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sammylou40)
    Good luck with it.
    And please don’t assume that everyone is racist or against you being here. Perhaps I could have phrased my question better but if you jump to that conclusion easily, people will get irritated, especially on tsr!!!!!
    Yes sure i am sorry it was my fault plz don't get irritated my friend
    And i hope you can be very successful and lucky too
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Yes sure i am sorry it was my fault plz don't get irritated my friend
    And i hope you can be very successful and lucky too
    OF course I’m not. There is no fault. I’m far too old to be bothered by that.
    I have been successful, thank you.
    If you work hard it will go well. Good luck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sammylou40)
    OF course I’m not. There is no fault. I’m far too old to be bothered by that.
    I have been successful, thank you.
    If you work hard it will go well. Good luck
    Thanks 😁☺️
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Is there any Iranian here living in London?
    Ah... feeling lonely 😭 and a bit scared 😳 of living miles away from my country,
    How was your first weeks in London?
    Salam! Yes, I am Persian and I live in London but currently at Kent to study Computer Science

How are you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Steljoy)
    Salam! Yes, I am Persian and I live in London but currently at Kent to study Computer Science

How are you?
    Hey!! Salam khubi? It's feeling good to find Iranians here 😍😄how long have you been in London?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Hey!! Salam khubi? It's feeling good to find Iranians here 😍😄how long have you been in London?
    Mersi! To khoobi? I have been here for 6 years now, did you just move to the UK?

There are more Iranians here, i'll tag them: faloodeh AryanGh

ReputationRep:
    Mersi! To khoobi? I have been here for 6 years now, did you just move to the UK?

Merc!wow 6 years,
    Thanks so much for tagging them yes just new arrival i will start studying from January, thanks
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Merc!wow 6 years,
    Thanks so much for tagging them yes just new arrival i will start studying from January, thanks
    Wow! Well done for getting here, which university do you study in? You should be so proud of yourself, its not easy to get from Iran into a UK university

ReputationRep:
    I'm Iranian, I was born and raised in London though so can't really give much advice in terms of settling here

ReputationRep:
    hey girlie, welcome to london!
    i was born here so i cant give much advice but negotiating doesnt exist here much :rofl: no takhfif

az iran fargh mikone vali fekr mikonam ke chize badi nist! I knew someone who came from iran to study at oxford and enjoyed it- so just make sure you enjoy your time here and visit as many places as you can in london- theres so much to do 🙂

Maybe youll be able to see how bland nowruz and chaharshanbe soori is here compared to iran 😂

ReputationRep:
    right in the feels

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Palmyra)
    right in the feels
    here is another iranian
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Palmyra)
    right in the feels
    Sorry! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Wow! Well done for getting here, which university do you study in? You should be so proud of yourself, its not easy to get from Iran into a UK university
    Thanks! Merc duste mehrabunam

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by r-t)
    I'm Iranian, I was born and raised in London though so can't really give much advice in terms of settling here
    Haha it's ok thanks for caring and replying)❤

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by faloodeh)
    hey girlie, welcome to london!
    i was born here so i cant give much advice but negotiating doesnt exist here much :rofl: no takhfif

az iran fargh mikone vali fekr mikonam ke chize badi nist! I knew someone who came from iran to study at oxford and enjoyed it- so just make sure you enjoy your time here and visit as many places as you can in london- theres so much to do 🙂

Maybe youll be able to see how bland nowruz and chaharshanbe soori is here compared to iran 😂
    Haha no takhfif 😂seems you can speak persian well too!
    Really? Charshanbe suri!? Haha,i really like to see it sooner
    Merc duste azize mehrabunam ba shoma dustan mehrabun irani dg adam hes mikone tu hamun irane ❤😀

ReputationRep:
    It’ll take some getting used to but you’ll get used to it soon enough. Good luck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kevin Hodge)
    It’ll take some getting used to but you’ll get used to it soon enough. Good luck
    Good luck 👍😊

ReputationRep:
    Salam, shoma ahleh koja hasti

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 22, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.