ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nebuchadnezzaṛ)
    Salam, shoma ahleh koja hasti
    Tehran!
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fateme666)
    Haha it's ok thanks for caring and replying)❤
    Eb nadureh, omidvuram as landan khoshet beyud. Pedaramam shogard bod vali zod udat kard

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by r-t)
    Eb nadureh, omidvuram as landan khoshet beyud. Pedaramam shogard bod vali zod udat kard
    Haha merc azizam omidvaram manam betunam 😊

ReputationRep:
    As-Salaam-Alaikum and welcome to London. I pray Allah will bless you with success in your study of medicine, we need more great physicians and healers in a world such as this.

Might I intrude upon you to ask you a question, as I know you are native speaker of Persian? To what degree does your fluency, as a native speaker, in Persian allow you to speak with and understand speakers of Dari and/or Tajik? (I'm interested in studying Persian, and it is being said that Persian gives the student a chance to be studying 3 languages in one-Persian, Dari, and Tajik.)

(Original post by Fateme666)
    Is there any Iranian here living in London?
    Ah... feeling lonely 😭 and a bit scared 😳 of living miles away from my country,
    How was your first weeks in London?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by luq_ali)
    As-Salaam-Alaikum and welcome to London. I pray Allah will bless you with success
    get out

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 22, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.