Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Can I be taken out for Wednesday and Thursday please. Look forward to the others tough

04MR17
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 04MR17)
    Hello Quizzers!:thumbsup:

That's week one done! 9 more to go!

The leader-board has been updated if you'd like to have a look how you did.

Here's the plan for week 2!!!

This week the theme is Entertainment! So we have a mad mix of treats in store.

Miscellaneous Monday: RoyalSheepy will be looking after a quiz on Tech and Computers tonight.

Then it's back to me for Lord of the Rings on Tuesday.

CheeseIsVeg takes the reins for the Star Wars quiz on Wednesday.:dance:

Then on Thursday we have a quiz on Anime hosted by none other than AngryJellyfish :yay:

"Guess the film from the quote" will be on Friday with chelseadagg3r

Followed by Michiyo hosting a quiz on classical literatureon Saturday:love:

We finish the week on Sunday with me again
    Topic = Halloween

You can choose if you want to be notified for all, some or none of these quizzes, just let me know and I'll update the various quote lists.
    I'll assume that you're all keen unless you say.

Please don't think it's hopeless if you don't know anything about these topics. (I'm hopeless at Anime) All quizzes should have some easy questions, as well as more challenging ones.

As usual, thank you playing.

MR
    Spoiler:
    Show

the big list

Quote me into the tech/computers quiz please (and let me know what time it will be) as I might be good at that! As for the rest of them, I'll pop in as and when.

PRSOM.
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tommy1boy)
    Can I be taken out for Wednesday and Thursday please. Look forward to the others tough

04MR17
    Okie dokie:yy:
    (Original post by spotify95)
    Quote me into the tech/computers quiz please (and let me know what time it will be) as I might be good at that! As for the rest of them, I'll pop in as and when.

PRSOM.
    I thought you would be.:ninja:

Okay.

ReputationRep:
    please add me to this

Welcome to the TSR Pub Quiz 2017

:party:

Over the next 10 weeks, we'll have a different quiz for you EVERY DAY, to see who is truly the cleverest person on TSR.
    :woo:

Each week has a different theme, each day has 10 questions on a different topic for you to try. Answer as many or as few questions as you want, and your scores will be added up over the whole competition to see who is the winner of the STAR PRIZE!!!

:iiam:

If you want to be involved in the quiz, then post a reply in this threadand we'll tag you in when we start the questions! Anyone is free to join at any point, there should definitely be something that you know about.

:party2:

Michiyo , CheeseIsVeg and myself will be making sure that the competition runs smoothly, but we have lots of different people hosting quizzes across different sections of TSR!!:eek:

There will be a regularly updated leader-board in this thread so you can keep track of who's winning and how far you are away from the next spot.

Compulsory Meme:
    Spoiler:
    Show

Welcome to the TSR Pub Quiz 2017

:party:

Over the next 10 weeks, we'll have a different quiz for you EVERY DAY, to see who is truly the cleverest person on TSR.
    :woo:

Each week has a different theme, each day has 10 questions on a different topic for you to try. Answer as many or as few questions as you want, and your scores will be added up over the whole competition to see who is the winner of the STAR PRIZE!!!

:iiam:

If you want to be involved in the quiz, then post a reply in this threadand we'll tag you in when we start the questions! Anyone is free to join at any point, there should definitely be something that you know about.

:party2:

Michiyo , CheeseIsVeg and myself will be making sure that the competition runs smoothly, but we have lots of different people hosting quizzes across different sections of TSR!!:eek:

There will be a regularly updated leader-board in this thread so you can keep track of who's winning and how far you are away from the next spot.

Compulsory Meme:
    Spoiler:
    Show

• Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kieronwilson)
    please add me to this
    You're on the list.:yy:

ReputationRep:
    You're on the list.:yy:
    thankyou

ReputationRep:
    Can't wait to give a bunch of totally made up "fantasy" names for the Lord of the Rings quiz. Should hopefully know a few things for the other ones. Notify me for all of them and I'll see which ones I'm sober enough for.
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Retired_Messiah)
    Can't wait to give a bunch of totally made up "fantasy" names for the Lord of the Rings quiz. Should hopefully know a few things for the other ones. Notify me for all of them and I'll see which ones I'm sober enough for.
    :unimpressed:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Sure.:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Can't wait, these sound great, a bit trickier for me as these aren't my strong points! Can you please notify me of all of them?

ReputationRep:
    Sounds fun! If I'm on I'll join in :excited:

ReputationRep:
    Can I stop receiving notifications for this
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • TSR Support Team
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Tech Quiz can be found here: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=5014340

• Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    I won't be on for any of this week as I don't have any internet here in France :france: (apart from this one bar of 3G )
    Can I get some free consolation points pls? :hugs:
    I'm going to fall behind
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by laurawatt)
    I won't be on for any of this week as I don't have any internet here in France :france: (apart from this one bar of 3G )
    Can I get some free consolation points pls? :hugs:
    I'm going to fall behind
    Enjoy France.

No consolation points I'm afraid so you may slip down a little but I'm sure you'll be able to catch back up, we're still only just beginning.

I'll pop you off the tag-list for the rest of the week to save you coming back to about 10 notifications.
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ajayma)
    Can I stop receiving notifications for this
    Taken you off the list.:yy:
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Add me to the quiz too can't wait
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by y.u.mad.bro?)
    Add me to the quiz too can't wait
    Done.
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=5015984

Lord of the Rings Quiz ready to rock and roll later tonight.:dance:

ReputationRep:
    Can I join the tag list plz?
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toastiekid)
    Can I join the tag list plz?
    Adding you now.:yy:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.