Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Where is the best place to meet girls during the day? Watch

I don't go to university or work, so where is the best place too meet girls during the day, around my age (21)?

ReputationRep:
    There is none

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ANM775)
    There is none

but if you live in a city and are willing to shell out around £20 you can put yourself in a situation where you are likely to meet girls by booking into a hostel, here you will find girls in here, there is usually a common room too, a kitchen, you could easily strike up a convo, perhaps even get a friendship or more. I have seen guys gets numbers from girls in hostels before.

-the downside:

the cost.

depending on what city you are most of the girls may be tourists staying for one or two days so no chance of anything long term. In the last city i was in though i noticed a fair amount of people were using the hostel as a home until they secured a room/house/flat to rent locally ..so it really does depend where you are..

in 2012 I was staying in a hostel for a few days, I wasn't there for girls and hardly spoke to anyone ..but one girl did start striking up a convo one night, she also seemed a bit flirty..

unfortunately she looked about 13/14..........

ReputationRep:
    Go into the forest and call on a favour from the dryads

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 8, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.