Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I'm 21 and my boyfriend sister is 15 almost 16. When I first met her she was Abit offish with me but welcomed me into the house still. She then said some comments when she was arguing with her brother ( my boyfriend) she said 'you said you don't even like her' out of the blue to make me feel a type of way! I ignored this because she's a young girl probably still going through puberty.

After couple months things happened in there family and me and her got close we use to hang out in the house together ect I told her about some arguments me and her brother had ( she's known him more longer than me so she probably so I was confiding in her and asking for her for advice ) he found out and was Abit pissed which I get so I stopped telling her anything. Me and my boyfriend months later got in a big argument and she messaged me saying I'm a b I t c h and he won't settle for someone like me ect the argument led me and him to have a break up for about 5 days we then got back together ( we've never done that ) now I'm laughing at her because we're back together.

one day she says I'm the best girl for him and I'm a good girl next she says all this. I should have never spoke to her after the first comment she made right ? I don't want to talk to her ever what should I do how should I move correctly. So the mum doesn't think I'm a b I t c h or anything for not talking to her daughter , the mum loves me btw.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    She's just protective of her brother. Unecessarily rude but sounds like she acts this way when you two have a spat? Try and keep her out of your business.

(Original post by Integer)
    She's just protective of her brother. Unecessarily rude but sounds like she acts this way when you two have a spat? Try and keep her out of your business.
    Yeah but it's like she chooses when to be and when not to be. What do I do
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 7, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.