Buying instagram followers :(

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
So basically, I just set up an insta after being bugged about it from my friends constantly. Most people always assume I'm this really popular girl but in reality I'm not. So I started following my friends on insta and I only have 21 followers. Like thats it. All of my mates have hundreds of followers and I feel like such a loser. I know you can buy followers so I was wondering if it was worth it? Any advice? (I'm a uni student btw)
chocolover67912
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Just follow who they follow it’s not that deep. Don’t buy followers
username2482755
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
this is a joke right?
Anonymous #2
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
So basically, I just set up an insta after being bugged about it from my friends constantly. Most people always assume I'm this really popular girl but in reality I'm not. So I started following my friends on insta and I only have 21 followers. Like thats it. All of my mates have hundreds of followers and I feel like such a loser. I know you can buy followers so I was wondering if it was worth it? Any advice? (I'm a uni student btw)
You just follow randoms and they follow back then you unfollow
SoulfulTwist
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Why do you want to 'fake' popularity? At least this way you have no randoms, but people who you actually class as friends.
If it bothers you so much;
-follow randoms. They follow back. After a bit, you can unfollow them if you want
-someone once said get the follow4follow app or something.
Personally, I would stick to the few real friends, but up to you.
ANM775
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
create an account on pof/tinder ..etc and put your insta in your headline and also your main profile

and say something like "follow me on insta!"

and you will get lots of thirsty dude's following you

i swear like every other girl you see on that site is just there to advertise her insta............
Scorpio.
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Why does it matter? It's just social media, it doesn't mean anything.
I wish kids these days would realise this
Dr Savage
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
**** Social media
Ciel.
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
It takes time to build up a decent following. Post good quality photos. Use a lot of tags. And you will get followers.
.Iqra.
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
What has this world come to
redbronze1
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Is this a troll thread?
Ganjaweed Rebel
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Protip: delete Instagram
hannah00
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
post loads of selfies showing cleavage, you will have 10k followers and offers for paid holidays in Ibiza in no time.

I got followed by an embassy official of a european country who offered me a expense paid holiday but I had exams so I turned it down.
Anonymous #3
Report 2 years ago
wtf
cheesecakelove
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
To be honest, it isn't worth it. Save your money for something more worthwhile.
username2281157
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
enough tsr for today
Hirsty97
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I once had a girl match with me on tinder and say she wasn't interested because I didn't have enough followers on Instagram. I only post like twice a year and don't bother following anyone as I'm not interested in boring generic pictures

Even though all my posts on there have between 50-200 likes and I only have 50 followers. The follower count to likes per picture ratio is what matters because if you have thousands of followers yet get 50-100 likes per picture it means thousands of people scroll past your picture and choose not to like it

Logic
utr
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Hirsty97)
I once had a girl match with me on tinder and say she wasn't interested because I didn't have enough followers on Instagram. I only post like twice a year and don't bother following anyone as I'm not interested in boring generic pictures

Even though all my posts on there have between 50-200 likes and I only have 50 followers. The follower count to likes per picture ratio is what matters because if you have thousands of followers yet get 50-100 likes per picture it means thousands of people scroll past your picture and choose not to like it

Logic
Hahaha, what is wrong with people. Knocked it on the head because you didn't have enough followers.
hannah00
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Hirsty97)

Logic
in all likelihood she was probably worried you were a) catfish or b) a loner who might murder her.

If you getting more likes than followers its prob coz you use lots of hashtags and get liked by bots
username2975726
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
this is why i deleted instagram lol. sad times
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (306)
34.27%
No (587)
65.73%

Watched Threads