Report 2 years ago
#looser
RickHendricks
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
So basically, I just set up an insta after being bugged about it from my friends constantly. Most people always assume I'm this really popular girl but in reality I'm not. So I started following my friends on insta and I only have 21 followers. Like thats it. All of my mates have hundreds of followers and I feel like such a loser. I know you can buy followers so I was wondering if it was worth it? Any advice? (I'm a uni student btw)
everyone starts with 0 followers. Me too. I've got 500 now. Just use it as normal, if you know someone, follow them, and if they know you, they'll follow you back. Put some pictures up, have a nice bio. It all works naturally
misty_charlotte
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
You can try exploring the Internet for more details regarding how to boost up your Instagram Account. On the other hand, if you want to buy followers I suggest you check out Buy Real Marketing, I recommend this website for its trustworthiness.
misty_charlotte
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
You can try exploring the Internet for more details regarding how to boost up your Instagram Account. On the other hand, if you want to buy followers I suggest you check out Buy Real Marketing, I recommend this website for its trustworthiness.
EldonFrami
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
You can use some tricks which may help you to get followers easily:-
1). For getting more followers on Instagram there should be something unique in the post like videos or image should have some interesting to attract other users.
2). You should keep your profile public which is helpful for other users to reach on easily.
3). Create attractive bio detail in your profile.
4). Write the descriptive caption in your post and story.
5). Use hashtag with your location, caption and describe it.
6). Likes and comment on other 's post.
7). Develop your own creative style.
CookieMonster456
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
There's really no point buying followers, as you'll know that they're all fake anyway and you'll just feel worse. Anyways, your account is new. Over time as you meet new people, you'll gain more followers. I know some people that don't even use instagram because they can't be bothered to run an account, so the number of followers you have isn't necessarily a good reflection of how many friends you have.
HesterHahn
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Before buying Instagram follower check the detailed about that site because not all sites are reliable and secure or you can do something like writing unique and your own style content in the caption with Hashtag, Daily posting photos, and videos, follow famous celebrities and likes, comment on their Post which may help to increase follower.
VikaPyl
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
... OR you can just get what you want - buy some followers for a few bucks here: insta-dealers.com
Bang Outta Order
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by hannah00)
in all likelihood she was probably worried you were a) catfish or b) a loner who might murder her.

If you getting more likes than followers its prob coz you use lots of hashtags and get liked by bots
hater hater masturbator Hirsty97
pikki19
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
He,you can buy Instagram followers and likes story and video views at an affordable price from this online site.
mark bargo
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Helo everyone. Today, one of the best way to get in touch with millions of users for your product is by social media marketing but for this you have to get your social media account promoted to milions of users. I've come to a very effective and reliable social media promotion tool at
Samuel Hayes
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Zelnsta tools is very interesting for making follower on Instagram. Just try it for make your Instagram big. Thanks
Samuel Hayes
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Zelnsta tools is very interesting to making follower on Instagram. Thanks
Zain_Ahmed
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
So basically, I just set up an insta after being bugged about it from my friends constantly. Most people always assume I'm this really popular girl but in reality I'm not. So I started following my friends on insta and I only have 21 followers. Like thats it. All of my mates have hundreds of followers and I feel like such a loser. I know you can buy followers so I was wondering if it was worth it? Any advice? (I'm a uni student btw)
Most of my friends have 500+ followers and i have 150... Not the end of the world.. Actually it's better as you are less likely to become addicted over likes and become depressed.. Post what you want, enjoy uni LOL... No need to waste money on followers...
Famoidllc
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
You should buy followers, this is the only fastest way.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you worried that a cap in student numbers would affect your place at uni?

Yes (51)
60.71%
No (17)
20.24%
Not sure (16)
19.05%

Watched Threads