The Student Room Group

DSA ink cartridges

Are student finance deliberately unhelpful. I have an allowance for claiming for ink cartridges but when following all the links to find the claim forms I seem to be going round in a circle and not finding the form? Anyone able to help please?
Reply 1
Original post by Julestaar
Are student finance deliberately unhelpful. I have an allowance for claiming for ink cartridges but when following all the links to find the claim forms I seem to be going round in a circle and not finding the form? Anyone able to help please?

It's not hard to find...

http://www.practitioners.slc.co.uk/media/1341/sfe_dsa_costs_claim_form_1718_d.pdf
Reply 2

Not when you know where to look but thank you. I did find it myself after about an hour of trawling jargon and red tape!
Reply 3
Original post by Julestaar
Not when you know where to look but thank you. I did find it myself after about an hour of trawling jargon and red tape!

It was the third result on Google with the term "DSA reimbursement form"...
Reply 4
Sorry to go off track - but do you have to fill out that form or is that only if you're informing them via post? I thought all you had to do was email them your SFE number and attach a copy of the receipt?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending