Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I was just wondering if there are any kpop fans who study at Sheffield Hallam or live in the Sheffield area??

ReputationRep:
    I do!! I'm not as big of a fan as I used to be (kpop is not the main part of my life) but I've been following for 4 or 5 years (am 21 now) . I'm gay male btw ○/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by asrash0)
    I do!! I'm not as big of a fan as I used to be (kpop is not the main part of my life) but I've been following for 4 or 5 years (am 21 now) . I'm gay male btw ○/
    Hi!! I still really like it but I have others things that I like equally too!! I’ve been following it for about 3 years! (I’m 18 and female haha!) Do you go to the same uni?

ReputationRep:
    Me! Im from Cambodia. Currently in SHU business school

ReputationRep:
    I live in Sheffield but don't go to uni aaajdkjk

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sundy)
    Me! Im from Cambodia. Currently in SHU business school
    Oh cool! Do you live in student accommodation?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Seikigguks)
    I live in Sheffield but don't go to uni aaajdkjk
    Omg where abouts do you live!!

ReputationRep:
    I can’t believe I’ve only just decided to search up if there are others interested in Kpop at Sheffield Hallam - I hope I’m not too late to the bandwagon haha

I’m 20, female - not as invested as I used to be (but still my favourite genre), and have been listening to it for about 6/7 years give or take?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: April 21, 2018
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.