The Student Room Group

SFE entitlement - help

Hi.

I'm not allowed to progress into the third year because I failed a module and so I am having to resit two modules (1 core and 1 non core) this year before I can start final year.

The School have stated that they're "willing to re-enrollme" for this year, so that I may take a core module (which runs throughout the year) and one non core module in the Spring Semester. The email stated that I was expected to attend all teaching including classes and submissions for the core module. So far I do not believe I have been registered as student, despite them saying they are willing to re-enrol me. I am worried that if I am not registered I will not be able to receive any funding from SFE (because you require this) and so it would be impossible for me to take the modules.

The SFE payment also states "approved" on my SFE page.

I would be grateful if you could advise me.
Reply 1
I'm also about to be homeless because of this - as I rely on SFE funding so that I can book accommodation and I have not yet booked accommodation because of a lack of funds.
Original post by Hexosphere1
Hi.

I'm not allowed to progress into the third year because I failed a module and so I am having to resit two modules (1 core and 1 non core) this year before I can start final year.

The School have stated that they're "willing to re-enrollme" for this year, so that I may take a core module (which runs throughout the year) and one non core module in the Spring Semester. The email stated that I was expected to attend all teaching including classes and submissions for the core module. So far I do not believe I have been registered as student, despite them saying they are willing to re-enrol me. I am worried that if I am not registered I will not be able to receive any funding from SFE (because you require this) and so it would be impossible for me to take the modules.

The SFE payment also states "approved" on my SFE page.

I would be grateful if you could advise me.

Hi Hexosphere1,

We require your College/University to confirm that you are registered for the course before we can make any payments to you, we would advise that you speak to your College/University with regards to this.

Thanks Katie

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending