Biology: A
    Chemistry: A
    Physics: A
    RS: A
    History: A*
    Geography: A
    French: A
    Citizenship (short-course): B

I thought these were good results but after looking at entry requirements for Dentistry, they want an A in English Language. My UKCAT score was not the best as well. I only got 615 av. Do you think I have a chance of getting into Dentistry? If so, which Uni's should I apply to? I was thinking of Plymouth, QMUL, Cardiff and Bristol. Thoughts pleaaasee!!!

Also just some added info. I've been predicted 3 A's, I've got a week of work experience at a dental surgery and a lot of volunteer work as well as a research placement for 4 weeks.

PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Not Cardiff you need 5 A* for them. Leeds if you're doing the BMAT.

ReputationRep:
    I would say that your stats are good but I'm not too sure about that B in English. The best thing to do would be to look on their websites to see if they have a specific English language requirement or call up their admissios to check - otherwise, go for it!

Also I agree with the user above: don't apply to Cardiff, they're known to be GCSE heavy.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.