Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I can't find the relevant info on the website?! For the combined Arts/ Social sciences course at Durham, are the subjects I put on my UCAS the final decision, meaning I can't add another subject/ substitute one when I get to first year??? What if I change my mind or want to take a third one? Thanks in advance.

ReputationRep:
    I suggest that you contact admissions for the combined course and ask them directly. You are right that it is unclear on the website.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    The course is very flexible, you can take units from a lot of subjects, I doubt its completely final.

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing Combined Honours in Social science and I put down History and Politics, but now I'm doing His, Pol, and Criminology. I changed my mind 2 weeks before term and took criminology as a third so you can do that! It's completely flexible - what they do is put the grades at A*AA so that you meet the subject requirements for all the combined honours subjects. As long as you meet the subject requirements you can take any subject from the options.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.