The Student Room Group

I need a baby sitter Job

My name is Zuzanna Malec,I am a 14 year old girl who is looking for a way to get some money, I would be more than happy to look after babies or more grown kids. I am experienced with kids from 10 months to 9 years old . I study Spanish I could also teach kids a bit. I am also POLISH so I could teach them that aswell. In fact I know 3 LANGUAGES.I am available from Monday- Friday from 4pm and Saturday to Sunday from any time. I am looking for the job and if you have any offers please message me.
Thank you
Original post by zuzannamalec14
My name is Zuzanna Malec,I am a 14 year old girl who is looking for a way to get some money, I would be more than happy to look after babies or more grown kids. I am experienced with kids from 10 months to 9 years old . I study Spanish I could also teach kids a bit. I am also POLISH so I could teach them that aswell. In fact I know 3 LANGUAGES.I am available from Monday- Friday from 4pm and Saturday to Sunday from any time. I am looking for the job and if you have any offers please message me.
Thank you

Advertising on here won't get you any offers. Try asking around people round your area.
thank you xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending