Giving his power to her? He shouldn't have any power over me anyway nor should I have any power over him either. I'd rather be seen as an equal by any guy who shows interest in me and I'm sure many other girls would too.
1. Unable to maintain eye contact - disagree. its kinda cute, shows that hes nervous
2. Being lost for words and then appearing nervous or unsure of himself - disagree, again its cute and its normal. if i liked him, i wouldn't care
3. Doubting that she could ever like a guy like him - disagree. I'd rather date an under-confident guy than an over-confident guy who thinks hes God's gift to women
4. Communication that lacks confidence - meh depends. again if its out of nervousness on the first couple of dates then its fine. if we've been together for many years and he still can't speak confidently to me then i guess it is a little annoying
5. Being afraid to express his true personality out of a fear of being judged by her - like the last answer, its ok at first but I guess it would get annoying after a while
6. Giving his power to her - disagree, some girls LOVE being in control
7. Trying to impress her by talking about his achievements or possessions - yeah I find that kinda annoying but again it depends on the person. some girls like that
8. Displaying tense or nervous body language - disagree, it makes him human
9. Being unable to pass her simple confidence tests - sorry, what are her simple confidence tests?
The biggest turn offs to me are extreme arrogance, especially when you don't have the goods to back it up. like a guy who tries to paint himself as being the biggest bada s s on the planet but then runs away during a fight.
and a guy who is completely insecure in his skin - and won't work on it. again i totally get that everyone has body issues and i would try and ease him into it (basically getting naked if we were going to have sex) but if he continuously did it ever single time we went to bed together it would get pretty annoying. i mean if i've seen you naked already and didn't care each time, surely you should be confident enough to not care the next time. but if i had to help him ease into it every single time then i wouldn't like it. i certainly wouldn't dump him on the spot but i'd like it if he worked on it.
and lastly a guy with no dignity. i mean i get that different things work for different people and that some men and women like giving all their power over to their partner ( not something i would ever do and don't really understand why anyone would do it either but each to their own ) so if he wanted me to lead i would do it but i'd still like him to retain a little dignity. i mean some people take advantage of it. theres some men/women who lead in the right way and then theres some men/women who walk all over you. not that i would ever do it, but - as an example - if I ever started treating him badly, abusing him, walking all over him I wouldn't respect him if he just took it. he should have the self-respect to know when he is being treated like a fool and walk away.
Thanks for the replies guys!
''Giving his power to her''
What was meant by this is by letting you know that he really likes you straight away (aka no real chase). A lot of these i think on paper some girls may think are cute... but when it comes to attracting a girl sexually/physically it can turn girls off. That is what the video gets at... and explains that turning a girl on in that way is essential to getting her to date you.
But hey I'm a guy so i wouldn't know how you guys think. But I'm guessing that these factors won't matter too much (depending of course) if YOU like him looks wise etc instantly.