Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I am looking to start a written EPQ on the topic or reincarnation, in particular its feasibility in today's day and age with advances in technology and science.

My issue is narrowing the focus of the very ambiguous topic of reincarnation to a very narrow question that would be appropriate for a written disseration.

ANY ideas at all as to what the question could be would be greatly appreciated right now!- As by Monday I need to be before my mentor justifying how and why I can make this work.

Again, any ideas please leave them I really appreciate it!

Cheers.
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you've posted in the right place? Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DanCaliente)
    I am looking to start a written EPQ on the topic or reincarnation, in particular its feasibility in today's day and age with advances in technology and science.

My issue is narrowing the focus of the very ambiguous topic of reincarnation to a very narrow question that would be appropriate for a written disseration.

ANY ideas at all as to what the question could be would be greatly appreciated right now!- As by Monday I need to be before my mentor justifying how and why I can make this work.

Again, any ideas please leave them I really appreciate it!

Cheers.
    Moved to the EPQ forum :yy:

Some ways you can narrow down your questions are by adding a time period - for example, "Will reincarnation become a reality in the next 50 years?" - perhaps not exactly like that, but you get the general idea

You could mention scientific developments in your question too: "Will science and technology develop enough in the next X years to make reincarnation possible?"

Could you mention the religious side of reincarnation perhaps? Maybe do something along the lines of "Will developments in science and technology mean that reincarnation can become more than just a religious idea?"

These questions aren't great - but maybe they'll spark something for you to think of a better one

Good luck with your EPQ!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.