The Student Room Group
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

Question about UCLan direct application

Hi. I'm a mother of an applicant(international student outside UK) and wanna ask few question.

I heard international student can apply UCLAN medical school by UCAS and direct online application both.

1. Can international student apply 2018 undergraduate medicine directly online?

2. If so, does this not count in the 4 choices of medical school through UCAS?

3. When is the applicaion deadline? Is the same Oct 15th?

I searched UCLAN website but cannot find out such details and couldn't process online application..

Please help! Thanks!
Original post by AmyYu
Hi. I'm a mother of an applicant(international student outside UK) and wanna ask few question.

I heard international student can apply UCLAN medical school by UCAS and direct online application both.

1. Can international student apply 2018 undergraduate medicine directly online?

2. If so, does this not count in the 4 choices of medical school through UCAS?

3. When is the applicaion deadline? Is the same Oct 15th?

I searched UCLAN website but cannot find out such details and couldn't process online application..

Please help! Thanks!

Hi Amy, thanks for your questions. Please find our answers below, if you'd to learn more about UCLan or have more questions do let us know!

International applicants can apply via UCAS or via direct application. Info here.

They can apply to us directly, however if they are applying through UCAS for other institutions please advise that the UCAS Deadline is October 15th.

The University does not have a set deadline for this programme, however applicants are advised to apply as soon as possible. See our guide to applying to UCLan
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

Quick Reply