Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Because i am fluent in Spanish, and have a house in a close by province to Valencia, if i study in Universidad Cardenal Herrera, i read that it is one year in English and the rest is in Spanish.
    Would this in any way affect my ability to work / get a job? and translate words/vocabulary easily?
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 7, 2017
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.