Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I find it odd to be thinking about this now, I'm in year 12 just a little over a month in and I'm really enjoying it. All of the douches left after year 11 and I overall love my year group and have been hanging out with friends and just really loving this year.

It may be because I'm just now getting into Harry potter which is a complete tale of 7 seven school years but I really don't want this to end. Like I'm just thinking of how sad it's gonna be in 2 years when I leave the school for real and go to uni. I'm just gonna miss it ya know, which I'm realising now after reflecting on years 7-11

Does anyone relate to this? Just not wanting this time at school to end despite being fine grade wise and everything.

Nah get me outta here I've been bored since Year 7

ReputationRep:
    pause and rewind time

ReputationRep:
    You are going to change your mind in year 13.. :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobinStudent17)
    It may be because I'm just now getting into Harry potter

ahhh the first time is always the best time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperHuman98)
    You are going to change your mind in year 13.. :lol:
    Probably will tbh I take maths 😭

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amaraub)
    ahhh the first time is always the best time
    Yeah I'm 4 hours into the chamber of secrets audiobook and I'm really loving it. I can't believe what I've been missing

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I'm 4 hours into the chamber of secrets audiobook and I'm really loving it. I can't believe what I've been missing
    enjoy it i've read them all like 4 times lol
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • Reporter Team
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Perhaps you should become an academic. That way school never really ends .

Sorry that you feel that way anyway mate. Change unfortunately is a part of life and friendships that are strong will survive the changes. You might dread that occurring but you'll likely make new friends in whatever situation you next find yourself!

ReputationRep:
    100% same, I can't believe we've already had a month of school, I don't want to leave sixth form and forget this year
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    I find it odd to be thinking about this now, I'm in year 12 just a little over a month in and I'm really enjoying it. All of the douches left after year 11 and I overall love my year group and have been hanging out with friends and just really loving this year.

It may be because I'm just now getting into Harry potter which is a complete tale of 7 seven school years but I really don't want this to end. Like I'm just thinking of how sad it's gonna be in 2 years when I leave the school for real and go to uni. I'm just gonna miss it ya know, which I'm realising now after reflecting on years 7-11

Does anyone relate to this? Just not wanting this time at school to end despite being fine grade wise and everything.
    Finished year 13 this year and I know exactly what you mean… year 12 and 13 were great! Even 7-11 had its pros and things i really miss… now I'm retaking year 13 and it sucks going back to the same place ive been to for the last 6 years only for everything to feel and be different

ReputationRep:
    You're moving mad Robin I feel like I'm in prison just waiting for my release date loool

ReputationRep:
    I really enjoyed sixth form, far more than I’d enjoyed years 7-11, but by the end of year 13 I was ready to move on, and I’m sure you will be too.

ReputationRep:
    I'm gonna miss doing all my subjects I do. But oh well. Can't joint honours them all without some niche degree. I'll just go for that 1 outside module.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    If you don't want school to end then boy, have I got a great thing to tell you about, called a "PhD"

ReputationRep:
    It is normal to feel that way, you are enjoying life at the moment and your studies. However, things can't last forever! Whether you decide to go to uni or go into work, you may find the next stage enjoyable and challenging too!

ReputationRep:
    Best series ever!!!! 11 times boisss

(Don’t judge😂)

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.