do you regret any a levels?Watch
2. which ones you likes or found easy
3.which ones you regretted
2) Maths, definitely so far I've found it reasonable - mainly did past papers for AS revision and didn't struggle with them or my AS
3) Chemistry - very difficult for me - I chose it because I did well at gcse and changed from art last minute struggling with it now but better at it than I was at AS tbh can't turn back time so may as well make the most of it
1. economics, biology, mathematics
2. maths, i liked it at gcse, economics is ok
3. dont really regret biology, a bit long takes up lots of time. Wish i had picked somehting like phycology or philosophy though.
I'd have taken a combination of coursework-based and exam-based subjects instead of the just the latter
Having second thoughts about Biology
Sometimes I wish I'd gone with French instead
2. Got 4A*, English + EPQ were easy. I thought politics was hard at A2 but got 200/200 so I guess it wasn't. History was the only subject where I left an exam and thought 'I may have messed this up'. I don't know my marks in history but I was my schools only A*, so that went well.
3. No real regrets but I definitely could have handled another A Level in hindsight, I would have liked to have done maths, I kind of think maths should be compulsory for everyone at least to AS.
chemistry was too hard I dropped that at A2.
maths was easy.
biology was easy.
physics was too boring. The textbook had too many words so I never openned it.
Wish I didnt take spanish at AS because it took so much time and ruined the rest of my AS grades giving me bad predictions. Would have taken business over spanish or maybe computing. Maybe politics too?
Eitherway id have taken econ maths and business to A level where i would have probably gotten at least AAB
Maths is alot of work so not enjoying that much and A2 chem (organic part) is boring...
i love biology...