Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

A positive ''Would You Rather?'' Watch

ReputationRep:
    Let's play a game of Would You Rather, but only nice options are allowed rather than deciding on the lesser or two evils I'll start.

Would you rather:

1) Go back and correct all your past mistakes
    2) Get £10m in your bank
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Easily take the 10 million. Would you rather bang Scarlett Johansson or Megan Fox?

ReputationRep:
    easily 10mill, I don't have any major mistakes that need correcting

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shameful_burrito)
    Easily take the 10 million. Would you rather bang Scarlett Johansson or Megan Fox?
    Same!

Scarlett. If you asked me who's the hottest it'd be Megan, hands down... but she just seems like she'd be really crap in bed whereas I get the opposite impression from Scarlett

ReputationRep:
    Would you rather be able to outlift Eddie Hall, or have a physique identical to Arnold in his prime? shameful_burrito

ReputationRep:
    Number 1, I already have more money than what's being offered in number 2.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by It's****ingWOODY)
    Would you rather be able to outlift Eddie Hall, or have a physique identical to Arnold in his prime? shameful_burrito
    Physique like Arnold in his prime all day err day. Despite being the strongest man, Eddie Hall looks like **** :laugh: Plus Arnie was a strong mofo too, I'd be happy with his strength.

Would you rather have a free supply of pizzas for life or live in a £5 million mansion and drive a bugatti?

ReputationRep:
    I'm only 25. £10mill would help me make the best of the life i have left.

ReputationRep:
    10 mil 'cause my biggest mistakes are great memes retrospectively

ReputationRep:
    Physique like Arnold in his prime all day err day. Despite being the strongest man, Eddie Hall looks like **** :laugh: Plus Arnie was a strong mofo too, I'd be happy with his strength.

Would you rather have a free supply of pizzas for life or live in a £5 million mansion and drive a bugatti?
    Same on all fronts!

Mansion and Bugatti, please. I feel like as awesome as it sounds, pizza for life would be my downfall, like offering free drugs to a crack addict :lol:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Let's play a game of Would You Rather, but only nice options are allowed rather than deciding on the lesser or two evils I'll start.

Would you rather:

2) Get £10m in your bank
    I'd take the 10 million. My past mistakes made me who I am today and I'm grateful for what I have learnt from them. I don't want/need to correct them. But I definitely want the 10 million

ReputationRep:
    £10m in the bank. Arnold, mansion + Bugatti and Scarlett all the way

£3m in the bank + a buggati plus a Mansion or 70percent the physique of Arnold in his prime and bang Scarlett?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SilverWater)

£3m in the bank + a buggati plus a Mansion or 70percent the physique of Arnold in his prime and bang Scarlett?
    First option. Wouldn't mind banging Scarlett but I don't really fancy having the physique of Arnold thanks.

Travel to the past or future?
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:

3 million and bugatti...with that money and car many Scarletts would flock my way😂😂 Plus could still get a great physique from lifting, nowhere near Arnold tier of course but you don't need that to look good.

ReputationRep:

The money, mansion and car. Suppose if I wanted to get to Arnold's size I could afford all the roids I wanted :lol: Not saying I'd be able to match his physique but I've got the genetics to pull off the "massthetic" look, I feel. Scarlett wouldn't be considered anything special if she wasn't famous tbh.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:

Would you rather:

2) Get £10m in your bank
    1) becuase things would have played out VERY differently for me and it'd get rid of a lot of anxiety about my past

£5 million mansion w/ bugatti :lol:

(Original post by 27FT)
    First option. Wouldn't mind banging Scarlett but I don't really fancy having the physique of Arnold thanks.

Travel to the past or future?
    Future. I wouldn't stress half as much as I do now if I knew how it all turns out.

Would you rather be famous when alive and be forgotten when you die, or be unknown when you're alive and become famous after you die?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrsMars)
    Would you rather be famous when alive and be forgotten when you die, or be unknown when you're alive and become famous after you die?
    The second one, if I had to. I have no desire to be famous, I just want a peaceful life. So if I was famous after I died then I wouldn't know about it, I guess.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    1) becuase things would have played out VERY differently for me and it'd get rid of a lot of anxiety about my past

£5 million mansion w/ bugatti :lol:

Future. I wouldn't stress half as much as I do now if I knew how it all turns out.

Unknowm when alive and famous after I die. Even if I obviously wouldn't know about it, the idea of going down in history is just amazing imo
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    • WYR have a really fast typing/texting speed or a really fast reading speed?

• WYR have an unlimited international 1st class ticket, or never have to pay for food at restaurants?

• WYR never have to work again or never have to sleep again?
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    • WYR have a really fast typing/texting speed or a really fast reading speed?
    Really fast reading speed, imagine all the books you could get through! :love:

I'll hand off the other two to the next person

• WYR have an unlimited international 1st class ticket, or never have to pay for food at restaurants?

• WYR never have to work again or never have to sleep again?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.