Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi all,

I am an aspiring social entrepreneur, and at the moment. I am developing my skills and knowledge.

I have always loved law and all its aspects, I have just finished Reading
    Law: a very short introduction and I would like to learn more.

My question would be, what books should I read in order to further my knowledge in Law? I am not looking to become a lawyer neither am I looking to replace a lawyer's advice, I just would like to be Law savvy in my chosen career path as a social entrepreneur to protect myself and others.

I have done some research and I have identified these 3 books:

1) Business Law 2017-2018, Twenty-fifth edition by J. Scott Slorach and Jason Ellis, Oxford press.

2) Foundations for the LPC 2017-2018 Twenty-first edition, by Clare Firth, Elizabeth Smart, Kathryn Wright, Lucy Crompton, Helen Fox, Frances Seabridge, and Susan Wigglesworth, June 2017, Oxford press.

3) Civil Litigation 2017-2018, Tenth Edition by Susan Cunningham-Hill and Karen Elder, June 2017, Oxford press.

Thank you a lot and I hope you have a lovely day.

P.S: I am university educated if that helps with the recommendations.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone, please?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: October 17, 2017

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 17 Oct '18
  • Staffordshire University
    Nursing and Midwifery Undergraduate
    Wed, 17 Oct '18
  • Teesside University
    Undergraduate open day Undergraduate
    Wed, 17 Oct '18
Poll
If a uni gives me an unconditional offer they....

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.