Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi all,

I am an aspiring social entrepreneur, and at the moment. I am developing my skills and knowledge.

I have always loved law and all its aspects, I have just finished Reading
    Law: a very short introduction and I would like to learn more.

My question would be, what books should I read in order to further my knowledge in Law? I am not looking to become a lawyer neither am I looking to replace a lawyer's advice, I just would like to be Law savvy in my chosen career path as a social entrepreneur to protect myself and others.

I have done some research and I have identified these 3 books:

1) Business Law 2017-2018, Twenty-fifth edition by J. Scott Slorach and Jason Ellis, Oxford press.

2) Foundations for the LPC 2017-2018 Twenty-first edition, by Clare Firth, Elizabeth Smart, Kathryn Wright, Lucy Crompton, Helen Fox, Frances Seabridge, and Susan Wigglesworth, June 2017, Oxford press.

3) Civil Litigation 2017-2018, Tenth Edition by Susan Cunningham-Hill and Karen Elder, June 2017, Oxford press.

Thank you a lot and I hope you have a lovely day.

P.S: I am university educated if that helps with the recommendations.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone, please?

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.