The Student Room Group

Book titles in PS

How do i write 'what about law' in my PS? do i need to italicize it? and do i need to include the authors?
Original post by amourx
How do i write 'what about law' in my PS? do i need to italicize it? and do i need to include the authors?

You can't italicise (it won't work on the UCAS website). Put the name of the book in quotation marks. I'd say it like this: Barnard, O'Sullivan and Virgo's "What About Law?".
Reply 2
ok thanks alot! is it necessary to include the authors though? Because the books are very well known, and its just a wast of valuable characters...
Original post by Snufkin
You can't italicise (it won't work on the UCAS website). Put the name of the book in quotation marks. I'd say it like this: Barnard, O'Sullivan and Virgo's "What About Law?".
Original post by amourx
ok thanks alot! is it necessary to include the authors though? Because the books are very well known, and its just a wast of valuable characters...

It's up to you. I'd put the author's name in, but there's no rule that says you have to. To save characters you could say: Barnard, et al.'s "What About Law?"

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending