How to delete my Student Room Account?

Watch
username2799682
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
How can I delete my student room account?

I wish to leave for various reasons.
xxxtentacion..
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Dont goooo
username2799682
Rep:
?
Is that because they don't allow you to? I want to leave.
It's****ingWOODY
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Customise my TSR > Edit my login settings. You can delete your account there.
Ukvoltaire
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by billy_k)
Is that because they don't allow you to? I want to leave.
After checking through settings, I cannot find a way for you to leave. The only way to leave TSR is if you go against the TSR guidelines. If you really want to leave that you must break the guidelines, like go on a post and start being rude or something.

However, TSR is a great community and I advise you not to leave. But if you really want to then break the TSR guidelines.
username2799682
Rep:
?
(Original post by Ukvoltaire)
After checking through settings, I cannot find a way for you to leave. The only way to leave TSR is if you go against the TSR guidelines. If you really want to leave that you must break the guidelines, like go on a post and start being rude or something.

However, TSR is a great community and I advise you not to leave. But if you really want to then break the TSR guidelines.
I have found the settings to delete my profile. This site is far from great. It is full of false information, false facts and people who think that if you don't go to a Russell Group, you will be cleaning Shi*t as a career.
Ukvoltaire
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by billy_k)
I have found the settings to delete my profile. This site is far from great. It is full of false information, false facts and people who think that if you don't go to a Russell Group, you will be cleaning Shi*t as a career.
You clearly have not explored TSR enough. TSR is ful of diverse people. Not everyone has the same attitude. Having been on TSR for 5 years, some of the most important decisions of my life have been discussed here. What year are you in? If you need any help just ask me.
username3863086
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
but i want to leave the night king
Svesh
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by username2799682)
How can I delete my student room account?

I wish to leave for various reasons.
It's a one way once your in u cant turn back
HateOCR
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Just stop posting like im doing or change your password and make sure it is something you will forget.
username5137494
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Yeah bro also organised in a funny way
Anonymous #1
Report 2 days ago
i want to delete too how do you
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (131)
14.72%
I'm not sure (40)
4.49%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (267)
30%
I have already dropped out (22)
2.47%
I'm not a current university student (430)
48.31%

Watched Threads