Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hi! I'm interested in the Museum Studies MA at Birkbeck. I'd have to take the transitional Art History and Architecture graduate certificate as a transitional course since my degree was in a different field. The tier 4 student visa requires full-time study, and this program is only available part time. However I'd need it to get into the full-time MA program. Does anyone know if this is possible? The short-term study visa isn't applicable for this type of course.
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.