Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hey there, i was wondering what proof did you need to provide of non academic achievements from your personal statement. I only have references for half of my activities, do they choose the activity i provide proof of on EUCLID or can i provide a reference from an activity of my choosing? Thanks in advance!
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.