Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Are Mini Fridges allowed in the halls? I've been looking on threads and have been seeing mixed answers so I'm not sure which of the two it is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Studious_Student)
    Are Mini Fridges allowed in the halls? I've been looking on threads and have been seeing mixed answers so I'm not sure which of the two it is.
    It depends on the halls. That's why it's mixed answers because some places they do some places they don't. Look on the halls agreement for your halls and it will tell you. There's no one answer because it depends on what uni you're going to and what the rules are there. At mine you're not unless you have a medical reason aka diabetic etc but at my friends uni everyone has a mini fridge in their room.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EmmaRebecca1997)
    It depends on the halls. That's why it's mixed answers because some places they do some places they don't. Look on the halls agreement for your halls and it will tell you. There's no one answer because it depends on what uni you're going to and what the rules are there. At mine you're not unless you have a medical reason aka diabetic etc but at my friends uni everyone has a mini fridge in their room.
    I live in Owens Park, and I only found the Arrival and Welcome information document for Owens Park to go by - Where they don't mention the prohibited items.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Studious_Student)
    I live in Owens Park, and I only found the Arrival and Welcome information document for Owens Park to go by - Where they don't mention the prohibited items.
    I would email your halls office about it because if you're not allowed one and you get caught with one you can get penalised and possibly fined.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.