Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    hi, guys, many of my friends say that I'm pretty girl but I got rejected by a guy and when I asked one of a friend like what you think the reason is she said maybe you don't have bigger breast and you are too lean as boys consider bigger breast girls a lot in these days what you think guys

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 9216879)
    hi, guys, many of my friends say that I'm pretty girl but I got rejected by a guy and when I asked one of a friend like what you think the reason is she said maybe you don't have bigger breast and you are too lean as boys consider bigger breast girls a lot in these days what you think guys
    Don't listen to your friends, the only thing that you said could be unattractive about you is your "leanness", that'd only be unattractive if you're dangerously thin. I personally dont care about breast size, obviously big can look nice depending who it's on but if they're not big then it doesn't matter and if someone is to not go out with you purely cause your breasts are small then why care, probably dodged a bullet if you ask me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Relentas)
    Don't listen to your friends, the only thing that you said could be unattractive about you is your "leanness", that'd only be unattractive if you're dangerously thin. I personally dont care about breast size, obviously big can look nice depending who it's on but if they're not big then it doesn't matter and if someone is to not go out with you purely cause your breasts are small then why care, probably dodged a bullet if you ask me.
    but many say my lean is fine but i dont have bigger breast im really confused

ReputationRep:
    At that age its pretty much all looks and social status, don't worry about it. Nothing time won't fix.

ReputationRep:
    but many say my lean is fine but i dont have bigger breast im really confused
    If you're not dangerously thin then you'll be fine, your boob size does not matter in the slightest, some guys prefer big boobs, others small boobs etc. depends on the guy really, also your overall body size doesnt really effect how big your breasts are, thats all to do with genetics.

ReputationRep:
    If you're not dangerously thin then you'll be fine, your boob size does not matter in the slightest, some guys prefer big boobs, others small boobs etc. depends on the guy really, also your overall body size doesnt really effect how big your breasts are, thats all to do with genetics.
    thanks a lot i was really upset but sometimes i don't feel confident because of my body as my all friends have bigger breast

ReputationRep:
    thanks a lot i was really upset but sometimes i don't feel confident because of my body as my all friends have bigger breast
    (I assume you're 16 or something) a lot of people wear push up bras and stuff so that usually makes them look a lot bigger than they actually are. But yea, usually guys don't judge you purely because of your boobs or anything and a lot don't care too much about how big they are, your friend(s) seems to be a little rude as they know you're down already from being rejected and then add to that down-ness by saying something like that to you.

ReputationRep:
    ^^ me atleast, i dont care about boobs or ass, as long as you’re not dangerously skinny or too chubby (my preference). Slim and lean are the ones i tend to lean towards, lol. Small-Average boobs or ass is my preference. Big boobs and ass puts me off. Nevertheless, i don’t think about them much, as long as personality rocks with a decent looking female, shes the one.

Don’t let your friends put you down, theres more than just one man out there and that will like you for the way you are.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (I assume you're 16 or something) a lot of people wear push up bras and stuff so that usually makes them look a lot bigger than they actually are. But yea, usually guys don't judge you purely because of your boobs or anything and a lot don't care too much about how big they are, your friend(s) seems to be a little rude as they know you're down already from being rejected and then add to that down-ness by saying something like that to you.
    that guy started ignoring me now as he is one of my good friend why is it so??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JayX0)
    ^^ me atleast, i dont care about boobs or ass, as long as you’re not dangerously skinny or too chubby (my preference). Slim and lean are the ones i tend to lean towards, lol. Small-Average boobs or ass is my preference. Big boobs and ass puts me off. Nevertheless, i don’t think about them much, as long as personality rocks with a decent looking female, shes the one.

Don’t let your friends put you down, theres more than just one man out there and that will like you for the way you are.

ReputationRep:
    The guy rejected you because of the size of your breasts?
    WTF?! THAT IS FOOKED

ReputationRep:
    that guy started ignoring me now as he is one of my good friend why is it so??
    (you added no commas so imma assume this is what you mean)

the guy I asked out is ignoring me now, why is he ignoring me since he was one of my good friends? rather than, "the guy is ignoring me, now he's one of my good friends"

Commonly if you ask someone out and they say no then it just feels awkward when you have a conversation with them as they know you like them and then they're trying not to "Lead you on" in a way, it's also a weird feeling when you reject someone as you feel sorry for them in a way. I think that he thinks that if he was to go up to you and talk to you that it'd mess with your emotions and stuff.

I've been in a situation where someone seemed to really really like me when I only saw them as a friend and I felt extremely weird around them as I didnt want to make them think I liked them and as they'd try to flirt with me, idk how to explain it really, its just a weird/awkward situation to be in, if you experience it then you'd understand.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr Savage)
    WTF?! THAT IS FOOKED
    @9216879 yea, as I said, nobody would really reject you due to something like this :P Just your friend being a **** to you I guess.

ReputationRep:
    WTF?! THAT IS FOOKED

ReputationRep:
    thav d
    (you added no commas so imma assume this is what you mean)

the guy I asked out is ignoring me now, why is he ignoring me since he was one of my good friends? rather than, "the guy is ignoring me, now he's one of my good friends"

Commonly if you ask someone out and they say no then it just feels awkward when you have a conversation with them as they know you like them and then they're trying not to "Lead you on" in a way, it's also a weird feeling when you reject someone as you feel sorry for them in a way. I think that he thinks that if he was to go up to you and talk to you that it'd mess with your emotions and stuff.

I've been in a situation where someone seemed to really really like me when I only saw them as a friend and I felt extremely weird around them as I didnt want to make them think I liked them and as they'd try to flirt with me, idk how to explain it really, its just a weird/awkward situation to be in, if you experience it then you'd understand.
    you know that guy said me he was never my good friend and he used to feel embarrassed as being my friend because I have a plain body he wants a hot girl to be his friend

ReputationRep:
    he said these all of my in front of all my friends and he started laughing

ReputationRep:
    WTF?! THAT IS FOOKED
    Not really, men get rejected for things out of their control all the time.

ReputationRep:

we are talking about rejection on the basis of breasts?

Ok, if you're 18+ post your cleavage or something ..or there's really no well to tell.........

ReputationRep:
    he made me feel shame

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ANM775)
    we are talking about rejection on the basis of breasts?

Ok, if you're 18+ post your cleavage or something ..or there's really no well to tell.........
    im not 18

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 9, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.