Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 9216879)
    he made me feel shame
    Hows about: **** him and **** your "friends".

Get some new, actually decent people in your life. Decent, non dickish people wouldn't care if you had big boobs or not, just ignore them and get some new people to talk to.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    I personally prefer petit boobs and ass Dunno if I'm just ****ed in the head but lean girls are the best looking for me. If you have big boobs, fair enough but I would rather go for someone who is average height. So don't feel bad about it because its nothing to feel bad about. There are plenty of men out there who will like you for your personality than just for your appearance. After all, appearance is temporary and doesn't last forever.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Relentas)
    Hows about: **** him and **** your "friends".

Get some new, actually decent people in your life. Decent, non dickish people wouldn't care about if you had big boobs or not, just ignore them and get some new people to talk to.
    thanks for helping and making me feel good about me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by y.u.mad.bro?)
    I personally prefer petit boobs and ass Dunno if I'm just ****ed in the head but lean girls are the best looking for me. If you have big boobs, fair enough but I would rather go for someone who is average height. So don't feel bad about it because its nothing to feel bad about. There are plenty of men out there who will like you for your personality than just for your appearance. After all, appearance is temporary and doesn't last forever.
    why do you like them any specific point about them?

hi, guys, many of my friends say that I'm pretty girl but I got rejected by a guy and when I asked one of a friend like what you think the reason is she said maybe you don't have bigger breast and you are too lean as boys consider bigger breast girls a lot in these days what you think guys
    Tbh, it depends on who you associate yourself with. Certain people will probably reject you on the size of your breasts or whatever, but let’s be honest here, that’s probably not the kind guy you’re gonna want to get with anyway. Just keep being you and it will eventually work out
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    hi, guys, many of my friends say that I'm pretty girl but I got rejected by a guy and when I asked one of a friend like what you think the reason is she said maybe you don't have bigger breast and you are too lean as boys consider bigger breast girls a lot in these days what you think guys
    I’m sure your perfect in your own way I personally don’t mind about features like that
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    why do you like them any specific point about them?
    There isn't anything specific. I just prefer it that way. Look at it this way. What am I going to benefit from if you have big ass and boobs? Probably nothing. Besides, I myself am quite athletic so I just like girls who look the same.

ReputationRep:
    all my happily married friends have small breasts so thats BS

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 9, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.