Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    THIS IS LONG SO I AM SO SORRY I NEED HELP XX

Aight so I'm like five weeks into year 12 sixth form, and I've come across a guy, let's call him 'T'. Now, I've never really crossed paths with 'T' before, from years 7-11. Like I've known OF him, seen him around a few times, but I'd never spoken to him or interacted with him or even been faintly acquainted w him before. Flash forward to today, we're in the same Biology class, and have been put next to each other in the seating plan. Now, "T" and I recently had a MASSIVE (friendly) debate on whether Jaffa cakes are biscuits or cakes (we asked the whole sixth form, did Snapchat polls, everything), and after we'd agreed to disagree, we'd cemented a friendship-thingy.

Okay so 'T' is such a TOUCHY person. Like we're walking to lesson, he'll put his hand on his back to sort of guide me along, whenever we see each other he'll ALWAYS hug me (the other day he kissed the top of my head 🤔), if I'm in front of him he'll rest his chin on my head (he's 6'1" and I'm barely five foot), in Bio he'll write little notes on the page of my exercise book for me to 'reply' to, he wears my hair tie on his wrist religiously even though it's REALLY tight (his wrist now has this worrying green-coloured deep dent you get from wearing them too much), he wants me to go see HSM4 with him when it's out and he's promised to get me Krispy Kreme when we go, we have a snapchat streak he started, T's taking me to get food tomorrow at this place called Chopstix (bomb) and he keeps insisting he'll pay just because I've been craving it all week, his response to most of my sarcasm is 'nooooo you LOVE me', I always catch him staring at me from the corner of my eye, he's given me his number and if I'm wearing makeup he'll compliment it.

I'm v sharp and short-tempered, so I'm hella surprised he puts up with me. Idk if he's flirting or he's just super friendly, because he is sweet to other girls too, he's just more so w me, to the point where a couple of people have called us 'cute'. BUT 'T' has a girlfriend, I think it's been going on for a while, like she's his home screen, he'll mention her once or twice (Friday he was asking me about guys, I said I hate everyone, he was like 'shame you love me and I'm taken right?' and occasionally he'll send her in one of his snapchats. He saved his fingerprint on my iPad under "My Hot Best Friend😍😍" so..??? WHAT IS T DOINGGGGGG I don't understand because I don't mess with boys at all. Is it flirting or just friendliness? Please help a girl out xx

Ps I know I've posted 3 times, sorry I didn't know which area it applied to

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RimshaM)
    THIS IS LONG SO I AM SO SORRY I NEED HELP XX

Aight so I'm like five weeks into year 12 sixth form, and I've come across a guy, let's call him 'T'. Now, I've never really crossed paths with 'T' before, from years 7-11. Like I've known OF him, seen him around a few times, but I'd never spoken to him or interacted with him or even been faintly acquainted w him before. Flash forward to today, we're in the same Biology class, and have been put next to each other in the seating plan. Now, "T" and I recently had a MASSIVE (friendly) debate on whether Jaffa cakes are biscuits or cakes (we asked the whole sixth form, did Snapchat polls, everything), and after we'd agreed to disagree, we'd cemented a friendship-thingy.

Okay so 'T' is such a TOUCHY person. Like we're walking to lesson, he'll put his hand on his back to sort of guide me along, whenever we see each other he'll ALWAYS hug me (the other day he kissed the top of my head 🤔), if I'm in front of him he'll rest his chin on my head (he's 6'1" and I'm barely five foot), in Bio he'll write little notes on the page of my exercise book for me to 'reply' to, he wears my hair tie on his wrist religiously even though it's REALLY tight (his wrist now has this worrying green-coloured deep dent you get from wearing them too much), he wants me to go see HSM4 with him when it's out and he's promised to get me Krispy Kreme when we go, we have a snapchat streak he started, T's taking me to get food tomorrow at this place called Chopstix (bomb) and he keeps insisting he'll pay just because I've been craving it all week, his response to most of my sarcasm is 'nooooo you LOVE me', I always catch him staring at me from the corner of my eye, he's given me his number and if I'm wearing makeup he'll compliment it.

Instinctively, i'm sharp and short-tempered, so I'm hella surprised he puts up with me, although he does see the nicer side of me a lot. He's opened up about a few personal things too, despite the fact that we've only been friends for five weeks...Idk if he's flirting or he's just super friendly, because he is sweet to other girls too, he's just more so w me, to the point where a couple of people have called us 'cute'.

BUT 'T' has a girlfriend, I think it's been going on for a while, like she's his home screen, he'll mention her once or twice (Friday he was asking me about guys, I said I hate everyone, he was like 'shame you love me and I'm taken right?' and occasionally he'll send her in one of his snapchats. He saved his fingerprint on my iPad under "My Hot Best Friend😍😍" so..??? WHAT IS T DOINGGGGGG I don't understand because I don't mess with boys at all. Is it flirting or just friendliness? Please help a girl out xx
    Idk if you know but youve posted this 3 times and only 1 time was anon

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Casisalive)
    Idk if you know but youve posted this 3 times and only 1 time was anon
    Yeah dw I knew xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RimshaM)
    Yeah dw I knew xxx
    Honestly it seems just like a hormonal teenage type of deal, maybe when your both drunk he'll make his move and either end up regretting it or ending it with his current girlfriend. Otherwise its probably just normal "keep your options open" but with a hormonal twist .Sort of how when your older you buy drugs from two different dealers just in case one of them gets locked.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Casisalive)
    Honestly it seems just like a hormonal teenage type of deal, maybe when your both drunk he'll make his move and either end up regretting it or ending it with his current girlfriend. Otherwise its probably just normal "keep your options open" but with a hormonal twist .Sort of how when your older you buy drugs from two different dealers just in case one of them gets locked.
    thank you x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Soveryanonymous)
    thank you x
    No worries, just don't try to think about it too much, you got yourself to focus on.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 8, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.