Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I often feel like a huge loser! Watch

ReputationRep:
    I cannot meet women. I'm very skinny, wear glasses, and look so unattractive. Since I suffered a panic attack nearly a decade ago, I've never socialized much because I feel like I'm going to have an anxiety attack every few minutes, so I find going into shops is hard, and I rarely use buses now, and this is hard in Edinburgh as I don't like going over the North Bridge (Google it). I'm not even getting support from autism support personnel anymore. Finding a flat takes an insane amount of time, as you have to bid for well over a year with "homeless priority" provided to you at the discretion of the city council. Otherwise, they claim you wait up to 100 years, which I suspect is more BS excuses.

These care providers are mostly idiot types in any case. Even if they do act nice, they are being paid to, so getting attached to them is unhealthy. To be honest, I feel like I got knifed in the back by certain staff members. When I got a crush on a few females several years ago, it was all blown out of proportion, and I got remanded in prison over it, and made out to be a beast. While they don't quite label you as that, it is as plain as daylight that nobody likes me. I've also lost my flat and been arrested dozens of times for i.e. sending apologetic messages on Facebook to these women in the past, or they reported me over petty stuff and the pigs took ages to deal with their complaints, so they would lift me at random, like some 6 months after the accusation. It's my mother that opens the door to the tossers, not me.

Facebook and all that is so crap too. I don't even have "friends" on there anyway - just family members, and one guy who talks to me, but he almost always whines all the time about being unpopular, naming those who wronged him, or dwelling about being single, and other people block me if I message them. I'm not sure what he expects people to do, and he was jailed too for wrecking his flats.

Talk about rejection. I've tried registering on some free dating sites too. Same thing occurs. Not even sure what to say to anybody, anyway. The few times my sister hooked me up with a girl with a disability, they had attitude issues.

Forums have went to the dogs. Forums used to be more popular than social media, but that's not the case these days. All the websites that existed 15 years ago were rich in content and so they looked super attractive. Sadly, trolls ruin the atmosphere on message boards. There's this horror site I go to and all they put is replies with mostly two words, or just emoticons. It's not even that interesting.

The only mate I have is 56 now. We made videos and added them to YouTube. Nobody cares - at all. I've even embedded them elsewhere. Do people even view them? You wouldn't really know, because they never comment. Meh.

Paying for sex does nothing for me either. It's hard to get an erection. The women just want your £150 anyway. They aren't very nice people, much of the time. Why bother? Out calls are more ideal for me, but not possible as I do not live alone.

This has gone on for years, with people both online and off it treating me like I'm a retarded, worthless fool. Eventually, I just grew frustrated and decided..."it will never happen." I've even asked to fund my own support. Social services decline even that. You see, they need a social worker involved so they can have their care staff act as stool pigeons due to all the trouble I was in before, yet they appear to be aware I figured that out. So they all just say good luck, and that is it. So is it any wonder I feel shut out? Anxiety makes it hard to go alone to meet people, and I like to work as an extra in films. The same applies. I'm too anxious to go by myself, and nobody helps me at all.

ReputationRep:
    that is because u r a loser
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by durty me)
    that is because u r a loser
    OP don't listen to this pathetic troll. You are not a loser. You are just going through a tough period. Maybe councelling or therapy will help you gain more confidence in yourself. That way you won't feel the way you do right now. Chin up, things will get better

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shameful_burrito)
    OP don't listen to this pathetic troll. You are not a loser. You are just going through a tough period. Maybe councelling or therapy will help you gain more confidence in yourself. That way you won't feel the way you do right now. Chin up, things will get better
    you are a prick

ReputationRep:
    Yes, you are.

ReputationRep:
    Unless you're a student, maybe you should pick another forum? I don't really think this is the place
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Me? No. I was a student years ago, but I do mean like 7 years ago.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 8, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.