The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Briefs for sport or when there is nothing else in my drawers. Boxers otherwise.
Reply 61
(1) Hair side parted - no
(2) Leather trousers - only in certain clubs that we shall not mention here
(3) Briefs - yeh, whateva your comfortable wit in that department
(4) Skinhead - depends on the sape of your head/if you can pull it off
(5) Plastic PVC Raincoat - NONONONONONONONONO!!!!
(6) White vest - best with jeans and a shirt wit one button done up, or jus jeans
(7) Y Fronts - ?????
(8) Spiky hair - if you can pull it off
(9) A tracksuit - not in formal occasions like clubs or resturants, but in the street or home or gyms or in sports like situations yeh
(10) Baggy Boxers - again whatevas comfortable but baggy ones tend to gather, looks stupid.
Sixbo
(1) Hair side parted - no
(2) Leather trousers - only in certain clubs that we shall not mention here
(3) Briefs - yeh, whateva your comfortable wit in that department
(4) Skinhead - depends on the sape of your head/if you can pull it off
(5) Plastic PVC Raincoat - NONONONONONONONONO!!!!
(6) White vest - best with jeans and a shirt wit one button done up, or jus jeans
(7) Y Fronts - ?????
(8) Spiky hair - if you can pull it off
(9) A tracksuit - not in formal occasions like clubs or resturants, but in the street or home or gyms or in sports like situations yeh
(10) Baggy Boxers - again whatevas comfortable but baggy ones tend to gather, looks stupid.

I can't say how you can say yes, no to any of these. It depends what kind of person you're like. For example, you said tracksuits in the street. Some people would say, only if you want to look like a chav who buys all his clothes at JJB sports. But then some people want to look like chavs anyway.
I have two white vests - wear them in bed and sometimes under a tshirt.
Ive got an alright body, and im not gay - allegedly alot of gay people, well gay blokes, wear vests?!

I think vests are cool, and literally they're cool, fling them on and off very easy....nice lightweight material....had them for about two years now.
Yep only the white vest is acceptable (but only if you've got the body for it!)
And y fronts are never right! :eek:
must say i like vests!!

the sexiest thing ever on a guy is white vest and white briefs or y fronts!
Is it OK for guys to wear any of the following:
(1) Hair side parted Not reaaaaaaaally
(2) Leather trousers Hell no
(3) Briefs Sometimes, so long as there's a nice package there :wink:
(4) Skinhead My current crush has a skinhead - he looks GORGEOUS lol
(5) Plastic PVC Raincoat Hell NO! <Flasher stalker alert>
(6) White vest Must have nice muscley toned arms/chest :biggrin: and a tan!
(7) Y Fronts See (3) lol
(8) Spiky hair Yep, not overly Gareth Gates style though :puke:
(9) A tracksuit If you're wearing it whilst in the gym and/or training for sports then sure, go for it. But you can never ever go wrong with a sharp, sexy well fitting suit. Mmm-MMM, HELLO! lol.
(10) Baggy Boxers So long as I'm not seeing them poking out over the waistband of some baggy low-slung trousers then yeah, sure.

voila :wink:
Reply 67
It all depends on the guy surely? A white vest would look great on a guy with a good body and a tan but rubbish on a big fat pale guy. And spiky hair could be anything, there isn't only one type of spiky hairstyle, most guys with short hair do some spikyness to their hair to a certain extent.

Latest

Trending

Trending