Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

applying post a level results Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    is it worth applying for a course when you are a near miss off the typical offer. I want to study business and have strong ps

ReputationRep:
    As long as you've got other unis as back up, I don't see the harm. You never know.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lowza)
    As long as you've got other unis as back up, I don't see the harm. You never know.
    thanks i will

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bobblehat)
    is it worth applying for a course when you are a near miss off the typical offer. I want to study business and have strong ps
    I'd go for it to honest, you have 5 choices so to be slightly more "ambitious" for at least
    one isn't a big deal. Plus if you are willingly placing yourself in tons of debt for a uni it's completely understandable you want it to be from your first choice am I right.

Also I know someone who had an offer of AAB and got into his uni (queen Mary) with BBD

my point being that anything is possible!
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BananaBusiness)
    I'd go for it to honest, you have 5 choices so to be slightly more "ambitious" for at least
    one isn't a big deal. Plus if you are willingly placing yourself in tons of debt for a uni it's completely understandable you want it to be from your first choice am I right.

Also I know someone who had an offer of AAB and got into his uni (queen Mary) with BBD

my point being that anything is possible!
    thank you for your encouragement i will

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.