Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    okaying not having any other practice I have had 4 hours of lessons so far and it’s really good I like my instructor as well we get on fine, I have prepaid 10hours but I’m not using it cause he’s been booked for intensive course and this is delaying my plans. For 34 hours in total it will cost me £860ish including the driving test which should be fine to pass but might take too long looking at things now plus the test waiting times

However I could book an intensive 20 hour lesson for £500 with a different driving school and this price includes driving test as well , if I add this up to the 14 hours I have already spent on, it will 34 hours in total for £820 including driving test and potentially quicker lessons meaning I could pass before December hopefully.

What do you think? Should i book an intensive for £500 outside while still taking the 10 hours to rack up a total of 34 hours I could also ask the prepaid 10 hours to be refunded so I get 24
    I really wanna get it done quick hours total for 600.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Firstly please shorten your sentences! Secondly, have you done your theory test yet? If not, then there's a long waiting list unless someone cancels so you need to book and do that before you can even think about a driving test. If you have, then it really depends on how quick you learn. I passed second time with about 24 hours of lessons. 34 I think will be too much.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DrawTheLine)
    Firstly please shorten your sentences! Secondly, have you done your theory test yet? If not, then there's a long waiting list unless someone cancels so you need to book and do that before you can even think about a driving test. If you have, then it really depends on how quick you learn. I passed second time with about 24 hours of lessons. 34 I think will be too much.
    Yes I have passed my theory and thanks I think I’m good at fast paced learning, I can book the 20 hour intensive and take the test if I fail, then I will use the 10 hours with the other instructor and try again?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by wolto)
    Yes I have passed my theory and thanks I think I’m good at fast paced learning, I can book the 20 hour intensive and take the test if I fail, then I will use the 10 hours with the other instructor and try again?
    Yeah if that's what you want to do.

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.