Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Hello Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    What is going to happen. Why do I keep getting banned. Please stop RIGHT NOW

lol it's mad still

ReputationRep:
    I just want to know why I keep getting banned as it's not fair

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Samtheboy500)
    I just want to know why I keep getting banned as it's not fair
    Do you read your own posts?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DPC20XX)
    Do you read your own posts?
    I have said sorry loads of times though and they still ban me. I am just really angry and upset about my life. Again I went to the gym yesterday and again I have no gf

ReputationRep:
    I have said sorry loads of times though and they still ban me. I am just really angry and upset about my life. Again I went to the gym yesterday and again I have no gf
    If you say sorry all the time then you don't really mean it. The whole point of apologising for something you did wrong is that you're not supposed to do it again. I suggest reading your own posts to see why you keep getting banned.

ReputationRep:
    If you say sorry all the time then you don't really mean it. The whole point of apologising for something you did wrong is that you're not supposed to do it again. I suggest reading your own posts to see why you keep getting banned.
    Of course I mean it. But the fact is they still ban me when I try and Improve my life but I am still without a job. Like I said I'm not working at a place like mcdonalds

ReputationRep:
    Of course I mean it. But the fact is they still ban me when I try and Improve my life but I am still without a job. Like I said I'm not working at a place like mcdonalds
    "If you say sorry all the time then you don't really mean it.", You seem to be doing the same things that keep getting you banned so your apologies don't really make sense since you keep doing the things you apologies for?

ReputationRep:
    "If you say sorry all the time then you don't really mean it.", You seem to be doing the same things that keep getting you banned so your apologies don't really make sense since you keep doing the things you apologies for?
    How do you expect me to find a gf then

Troll
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    How do you expect me to find a gf then
    By not making pointless threads about how you want a gf and how you're entitled to a gf despite not bothering to talk to any girls because "it's embarrassing". Stop hating and wish the worst for your stepbrother because he has something you don't and learn why he has a gf while you don't. And take the advice that people gave you.

ReputationRep:
    By not making pointless threads about how you want a gf and how you're entitled to a gf despite not bothering to talk to any girls because "it's embarrassing". Stop hating and wish the worst for your stepbrother because he has something you don't and learn why he has a gf while you don't. And take the advice that people gave you.
    1. He drives
    2. He met his gf at a cmt weekend
    3. He has a part time job
    4. He goes to UNI
    5. He goes out with his mates

I can't do anything like that

ReputationRep:
    1. He drives
    2. He met his gf at a cmt weekend
    3. He has a part time job
    4. He goes to UNI
    5. He goes out with his mates

I can't do anything like that
    The difference between you and your step brother is that he is social while you are not. Try becoming more social, Join some clubs and work on becoming a more social person.

ReputationRep:
    There are no clubs I can get to. And even if I could how would I start talking. I can't just say hi go out with me

ReputationRep:
    There are no clubs I can get to. And even if I could how would I start talking. I can't just say hi go out with me
    It seems like you need some confidence in yourself before you decide to start going out looking for someone to be your gf.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I do need confidence I agree

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 8, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.