Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone
    I'm currently deciding between the bsc management course @ bristol school of EFM and the ba business and management with placement @ exeter for my 5th uni choice. To anyone studying the course, how is it? How are the job prospects? - particularly for consulting, banking and other major sectors. And any other info on social life etc. would be helpful
    Cheers

ReputationRep:
    Bristol is a semi-target for banks, though not very strong for consulting, you mainly tend to see oxbridge/imperial/lse but you can get in. Exeter is also a semi-target for banks and is also not very strong for consulting. Though take this with a pinch of salt afaik there isnt a selection bias its just about networking opps and events they host, can you confirm this Princepieman

ReputationRep:
    bump
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Samendra)
    Bristol is a semi-target for banks, though not very strong for consulting, you mainly tend to see oxbridge/imperial/lse but you can get in. Exeter is also a semi-target for banks and is also not very strong for consulting. Though take this with a pinch of salt afaik there isnt a selection bias its just about networking opps and events they host, can you confirm this Princepieman
    correct. was actually surprised at how many networking sessions and presentations we have here in exe.

ReputationRep:
    hi there if you dont mind me asking what other uni's are you applying to. I to am interested in management

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mojam99)
    hi there if you dont mind me asking what other uni's are you applying to. I to am interested in management
    Hi! not at all,
    I'm applying (in order of my first choice to last) to:
    Warwick, Manchester, Nottingham, Cass and either Bristol or Exeter - not entirely sure yet.
    I'd be applying to LSE and UCL but I got AAAB the B being in maths so that's a no go.
    What unis are you thinking of applying to? I probably want to get into IB, do you have any idea what you want to do after you graduate?

ReputationRep:
    hopefully LSE Nottingham Bristol Cass not sure on my 5th. Most likely IB but my options are open

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.