The Maltings, Whitemoor Road, Nottingham NG6 0HN
- 3 nice flatmates, all guys. They are respectful of your space, and can talk to you or won't at all depending on your preference.
- Free bus pass included, within Nottingham (easy access to NTU City campus; bus comes every 15 minutes). Bus stop is just outside the accommodation. (less than 1 minute walk)
- On-site management + reception to receive and hold mail for you, as well as deal with any problems.
- Residence Representatives arrange events and help you with any inquiries/problems as well.
- Ground floor room, facing the courtyard. Convenient to meet friends, throw garbage out, etc.
- Shared bathroom, shower, and kitchen. You get your own cupboard and fridge/freezer-space. (Cleaning staff come to clean the shared areas every Friday morning) There is also a vacuum provided if you want to vacuum your room for any reason.
- The door and window have locks attached.
- Single bed with your own sink+mirror, plus closet, desk, and drawers in the room. There is a sturdy wall-mounted shelving unit above the desk, with two shelves. There is space under the sink to keep toiletries, kitchen stuff, etc. Also, desk lamp and rubbish bin in the room are included.
- Radiator next to the bed. Central heating.
- High speed internet, higher still if you use the provided ethernet cable. (Up to 90 mbps download/upload speed, ping of 7ms)
- Single bed with provided mattress protector. Curtains also provided. I can provide two super-soft pillows for you(no case), but you can bring your own and throw mine out.
- Total of 4 wall-plugs in the room.
- Laundry facilities are just in the block opposite the room (still on accommodation premises), with washers and dryers.
- Car parking can be arranged with management.
- Motorcycle/bicycle parking just outside the room.
Reason(s) for wanting to move out;;
My parents are concerned with me, a girl, living with three guys. I think it's fine, but my parents are the boss.
I can only terminate my contract early if I find someone to replace me.
How much $$ ;;
"Rent (Licence Fee)" - £97.30 per week or part of a week)
"Second Instalment:" £1431.70
"Third Instalment:" £1417.80
"Payment Dates:" -
"Second Payment Date:" 11 January 2018
"Third Payment Date:" 23 April 2018
*information copied from email*
If you have questions or want pictures of the accommodation, bus stop, reception, etc., you can PM me for information at
Thank you for your time.
Turn on thread page Beta
Nottingham uni hall available watch
- Thread Starter
Last edited by Sadrabbit; 08-10-2017 at 14:22.
- 08-10-2017 14:08