The Student Room Group

Macbeth assessment

I need help with my assessment tomorrow on Macbeth, its on Act 1.
I'm not sure how to revise for it but could someone help, after such a bad week.
Original post by SBizzy
I need help with my assessment tomorrow on Macbeth, its on Act 1.
I'm not sure how to revise for it but could someone help, after such a bad week.

You mostly need to be aware of key themes, quotations and information about the characters and their personalities and relationships. Check that you know everything that happens in act 1 and then read through it and see if you can pick out specific quotations which tell you about a character, are important to the plot or show you how certain ideas are conveyed. Let me know if you're having trouble with that :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Sonechka
You mostly need to be aware of key themes, quotations and information about the characters and their personalities and relationships. Check that you know everything that happens in act 1 and then read through it and see if you can pick out specific quotations which tell you about a character, are important to the plot or show you how certain ideas are conveyed. Let me know if you're having trouble with that :smile:

I need help on answering the essay questions and the things that happen during the war

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending