Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How it feels to save a life Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hello I bid thee welcome to read about my story of heroism.

I was walking along a road when I saw a woman writhing in pain, people were milling about thinking she had some problem, someone was trying to give her some ibuprofen, but i knew better and shouted "people no, the white mans medicine has no power here".

Using my special powers gained in my african studies course I sought to drive the demons tormenting this woman. I danced around cursing the fiends residing inside her, it did no good, but then I remembered from my gender studies degree, it was clearly the patriarchy crippling this poor soul, quickly painting my hair blue and piercing myself I grabbed some starbucks coffee and recited a rousing speech beseeching the vile men ruling the world.

To my delight the woman arose tears in her eyes she exclaimed "my hero thou hast savethed me", I merely replied "m'lady twas nothing truly" I then donned my fedora and stalked off into the night searching for my next trial against the evils of this world to be cleansed by the purifying light of social justice.

ReputationRep:
    *wipes tears from eyes*

truly beautiful
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • Reporter Team
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChiggenLiggen)
    Hello I bid thee welcome to read about my story of heroism.

I was walking along a road when I saw a woman writhing in pain, people were milling about thinking she had some problem, someone was trying to give her some ibuprofen, but i knew better and shouted "people no, the white mans medicine has no power here".

Using my special powers gained in my african studies course I sought to drive the demons tormenting this woman. I danced around cursing the fiends residing inside her, it did no good, but then I remembered from my gender studies degree, it was clearly the patriarchy crippling this poor soul, quickly painting my hair blue and piercing myself I grabbed some starbucks coffee and recited a rousing speech beseeching the vile men ruling the world.

To my delight the woman arose tears in her eyes she exclaimed "my hero thou hast savethed me", I merely replied "m'lady twas nothing truly" I then donned my fedora and stalked off into the night searching for my next trial against the evils of this world to be cleansed by the purifying light of social justice.
    You missed the first step! You say you need to talk.

ReputationRep:
    but neckbeards hate feminists. They killed chivalry.

And basic human decency lol
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    I shall tell you how it actually feels to save a life.

It feels ****ing amazing.

ReputationRep:
    slightly weird and sexist.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChiggenLiggen)
    Using my special powers gained in my african studies course I sought to drive the demons tormenting this woman.
    LOL

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.