Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter
    Offline

    11
    ReputationRep:
    i got 193 UMS mark out of 240 this year how much percentage of the overall 40% did i get
    Offline

    21
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by apaul322)
    i got 193 UMS mark out of 240 this year how much percentage of the overall 40% did i get
    What does that mean?
    • Thread Starter
    Offline

    11
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AspiringUnderdog)
    What does that mean?
    do u know the way the overall percentage i can get for CCEA AS level is 40% how much of the 40% did i get
    Offline

    21
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by apaul322)
    do u know the way the overall percentage i can get for CCEA AS level is 40% how much of the 40% did i get
    If that's correct then I presume that the A level is out of 360 with the total being 600 ums. 193/600 is 32%.

    However, I'm pretty sure that the A levels have changed so AS shouldn't count towards the final grade.
    • Thread Starter
    Offline

    11
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AspiringUnderdog)
    If that's correct then I presume that the A level is out of 360 with the total being 600 ums. 193/600 is 32%.

    However, I'm pretty sure that the A levels have changed so AS shouldn't count towards the final grade.
    so i got 32% this year?
    Offline

    21
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by apaul322)
    so i got 32% this year?
    If what you've told me is correct then you've already gotten 32%. This is somewhat high considering the fact that 40% is the highest.
    • Thread Starter
    Offline

    11
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AspiringUnderdog)
    If what you've told me is correct then you've already gotten 32%. This is somewhat high considering the fact that 40% is the highest.
    Yeah 40% is the max we can get during AS levels and the rest 60% is for A2 level.

    and the UMS mark i got was 192 out of the max 240
 
 
 
Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reply
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.