Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Basically, I have a LOT of haters in my life who are jealous of my success BUT also people who I may have hurt in the past.

I had learning difficulties when I was younger, so in high school I was always in the lower sets. I went to one of those "selective" schools, i.e ones where you have to pass an exam. I have dyslexia, but I seemed to excel quite well academically - however I was bullied in high school. I've had people call me "stupid", teachers doubting me and telling my parents that I wouldn't get far in life and what not. Nevertheless, I smashed my A-Levels - went to university and now somewhat working.

The thing is, I've got a lot of haters from high school and some of my family like cousins hate me too. This hatred is impacting me in life. So like one of my best mates from high school recently caught up with me. But then when his friends, guys that hate me and I hate them turned up, I became too quiet - uncomfortable.

Been suffering from depression and anxiety because of my past and present with haters. People tell me to forget them but then I always doubt myself. I haven't got a lot of friends because of fear and paranoia - and now I have turned to smoking and drinking JD

ReputationRep:
    DAB 0n TH3M [email protected] BOIIIII

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 8, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.