Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    If i go to college and do Public services will i be able to go to uni and study criminology or law? or is it not possible??
    • Community Assistant

    Community Assistant
    (Original post by natalia1958)
    If i go to college and do Public services will i be able to go to uni and study criminology or law? or is it not possible??
    You should check specific entry requirements for the universities you might want to go to. It would be more appropriate to do a more relevant level 3 qualification if you can, though - especially since Law can get quite competitive.

    Hi Natalia,

    Yes you sure can. Just need to check that the University you apply for accepts BTECs. I'd say about 90 percent do just some Universities, such as Oxford, prefer A-Levels. I completed Level 3 Public services and now I study Law. I have friends who have gone into the RAF, Law, Criminology, Criminology with Law etc etc its a good course and everyone on Public services, at least my experience, is very like minded, friendly and fun.

University open days

  • University of Roehampton
    All departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
  • Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni


Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.