Can i go to college and do public services and go to uni to do criminology/law~?

Watch
natalia1958
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
If i go to college and do Public services will i be able to go to uni and study criminology or law? or is it not possible??
Amefish
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by natalia1958)
If i go to college and do Public services will i be able to go to uni and study criminology or law? or is it not possible??
You should check specific entry requirements for the universities you might want to go to. It would be more appropriate to do a more relevant level 3 qualification if you can, though - especially since Law can get quite competitive.
jdddd
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi Natalia,

Yes you sure can. Just need to check that the University you apply for accepts BTECs. I'd say about 90 percent do just some Universities, such as Oxford, prefer A-Levels. I completed Level 3 Public services and now I study Law. I have friends who have gone into the RAF, Law, Criminology, Criminology with Law etc etc its a good course and everyone on Public services, at least my experience, is very like minded, friendly and fun.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about starting university this autumn?

Really excited (65)
21.96%
Excited but a bit nervous (134)
45.27%
Not bothered either way (36)
12.16%
I'm really nervous (61)
20.61%

Watched Threads